Reviews for Servant
Your New Loyal Follower chapter 23 . 11/3/2010
With 23 chapters, I foolishly expected this story to be complete! (Although I am extremely glad that it is not) InuYasha has faded away from the forefront of anime/manga, but I recently just fell into obsession again! I have been raking across to find good stories, especially those that contain my favorite character: Naraku. And you have a wonderful OC to pair with him! Even better is that you write such mature and lengthy chapters that are none the less interesting. I absolutlely adore this very rare story, and if you still have time to write and one day feel a tingle of interest, please update this story! There are hardly any decent NarakuxOC stories, and slim to none that keep him in character. I'll be checking up to see if you do. :D
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 23 . 10/8/2010
Hopefully you are still writing this awsome! story (Servant) and hopefully I get to read more? (gives u the puppy eyed look) .'
StarMonkey chapter 23 . 8/9/2010
woooow!

i hope you update soon.
this is my first reading a naraku fanfic
and i really like it! i really hope you update soon!
christine chapter 23 . 8/10/2009
this is awesome YAY! me so happy now THANK YA
Saephana chapter 22 . 7/14/2009
You have a really great story going here. I'm looking forward to the next time you update.
AstecStrange chapter 23 . 2/14/2009
an interesting story i am starting to wonser if she will end up hating him
kawaii uchiha's chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
love the story but please put more romance
Invalid1029302 chapter 23 . 2/3/2007
Nyahaha!

I hope you continue this! It's a very good story! .
Scorpion Hime chapter 23 . 9/2/2006
great story and I'm really sorry i haven't reviewed up until now but I started reading this when it was already on chapter 23 I love it though! I've searced everywhere for a Naraku x OC and so far I've only found 2 yours and someone else's but I've only been at it for about 3 or 4 days now so I shall keep seaching . i love your story its very detailed and is very describing for me thats hard to do because I want to keep rushing my stories accidentally but u do a wonderful job of it!

UPDATE DAMNIT! please?

(its what I say 2 everybody .)

Suko-chan
sachikofedx chapter 23 . 8/6/2006
i love yor story update.
Tetsuni chapter 23 . 8/2/2006
Cool chapter! Just as great as the previous chapters! Update soon!
dani's random fox chapter 23 . 7/28/2006
Can't wait to see Yuhi art!
Hasso chapter 23 . 7/28/2006
yay my fucking hero for she who update my favorite story &, the plot get thick what a tangle web naraku weave.
Hasso chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
O love this fic so much it has styles and grace with good detils. I have never seen naraku so bent over a weak women i love this ideal too. But please update i hate to see good stories wasted like that.
dani's random fox chapter 22 . 7/5/2006
I love it, it's so cute! I like Yuhi a lot, too! It's on my favs!