Reviews for Batman Beyond: The Legacy Returns
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
A great story! What happened to his brother?
HawkAngel XD chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
great work! really great!

HawkAngel
Wildcard999 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That email is way OOC for Terry. He's a regular person and he should talk like a regular person, not prim and proper. He really sounds like Wayne did in the final scene of the pilot episode (part II), which is trying to hard to sound proper and not being natural.

Actually it looks like all your characters are speaking slightly OOC. The gist may be pretty close, but the words are wrong and a couple of the sentences don't make sense.

Might I suggest a beta for this fic?

The tense change from past in the narration to present in the dialog is a little disconcerting, you may want to do all or nothing here. The prologue is fine tense-wise, though.

I like how you ended the first chapter, a nice hook. I think your first sentence should be a hook too, like 'It's been _ years since Batman's last flight.' To keep people reading.
Rangerfan58 chapter 11 . 3/1/2007
yea great story, is there going to be a sequel and what will it's name be?
Rangerfan58 chapter 12 . 2/28/2007
is Joker comming back?
Chargone chapter 12 . 1/3/2007
why is it that i always seem to be saying how good people's work is?

apart from some wonky grammar in places, this is certainly a most excellent adventure. [I've never seen that movie, but the line is stuck in my head]

it'll be interesting to see what [if anything] happens next.

alert buttons are checked :D
CatNap chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
I could squeal, or say something witty, but there's no point to that. I want to acknowledge you. You have here is something I've spent years looking for after the series ended... Solace in the fact that the legend will never die...That BATMAN will never die... And to top it off, you've written it quite up to boot. I must say, you must be proud to call this work your own. I know I'll be watching your stories from now on...
Malcolm Merlyn chapter 12 . 2/5/2006
Beautiful, just... Beautiful! You've written the perfect post-Bruce Wayne Batman Beyond series where Terry is forced to make a choice between remaining as Batman or starting a new life. Even though I've seen Epilogue on JLU, it still doesn't diminish the impact you've made with this series. I honestly can't decide which Batman Beyond ending was more awesome... the canon ending with Epilogue of your fanfic series ending!
steelio2006 chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
hey great job on Batman Beyond: The Legacy Returns. it's a great story.

p.s.- I'm working on a fan fic that's going to pick up where the Batman Beyond show left off. would it be okay if I borrowed a couple of ur characters to use for it? i would give u total credit for them in the Author's Note.
Xinnlagjin chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
whens the sequeal
D.E. Lewis chapter 12 . 1/25/2005
YEAH! Woohoo! The Bat is BACK!
Chuck chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I like this story, even if I had to wait. Write more stories soon.
fireinu chapter 12 . 1/4/2005
I like the story, and the ending.
Galadeidre chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
Dang, was that story good. i'm trying to get my bro to start reading fanfics especially urs (he'll do it eventually). i love the ending. it was so great. i liked how u mixed terry's suit with bruce's very old and original suit to make a 'new batman', and how u still have mr smiley alive (tho i wish he was dead, but i understand y he's not...new beginning for sure), and was that the old Joker? the one that tormented bruce through his years as batman? i thought he was dead...but then...he does surprise us all doesn't he? Great story! dunno if it's in my fav, but it's gonna be! thanks for writing! gal
girlgambit chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
I like what you did with this. Cool idea to have a modern house with a new batcave! The description did sound pretty schway :-) Max and Terry working together in the future is nice because no doubt, she will be able to be there for him and him for her. It's a little sad that he doesn't feel the same way, but I think that made it realistic, given the whole situation with Dana in this fic. Terry was a bit mean to say that maybe they could be more in the future..and Max saying that she'd wait - oh boy! Still, this all leaves it on a great conclusion for a sequel! Oh and I know who Smiley's father is..in fact, I once had that idea myself for a fic! Guess Terry is gonna have his work cut out for him! I liked the ending...hopeful and at the same time showing that Batman's job just goes on.