Reviews for The Dangerous Calm
Vorserkeien chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Haha - Pretty much sums it up! :D
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
i love funny little fics this was great
LGM chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
two and a bit years on, hope you still read these things.

very funny and well done, would have liked to see sam and teal'c in on it though
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
This was so funny! You have to write a sequel. What happens to them? Do things happen? Or do they simply overreact to everyday things-that-go-wrong because they're afraid the universe is waiting to pounce?

Very good. Write more!
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Okay. Yeah. I can just see Teal'c calmly saying "indeed" with that raised eyebrow of his as this theory is explained to him. Then, after the vacation calmly explaining the ridiculous number of things that did in fact go wrong and prove the theory right to someone who didn't believe the excuse for time off. This was funny, and got funnier after sitting and thinking about it for a moment.

This may be a bit off topic, but am I the only one who thinks the new team leader is a bit of a cowboy and prefers Jack's sarcastic wit? Reruns and fanfiction will have to work, I suppose.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
::snorts:: very amuzing
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Cute but with SG-1 luck they'd get stuck in a door somewhere. Nice idea. I especially like the idea of walking to Hawaii. More please.
SeedC chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
... You know, there's a really amusing series this could be the start of: the superstitions of SG1, or of the SGC.
iamdragonrider chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Very short. Very funny! Very SG-1.
niichan626 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
LMAO, that was hillarious. One too many missions and they think the universe is conspiring against them
a-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
lol
MMTripBobSally chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
ROFL Oh that's great, I can SO see the two of them doing that.. I can kinda see myself doing it too, little scary, But very good characterization!
fanfic1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
lol that was really cute- great work
Aesa chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I love Jack and Daniel. They have this father/son, big brother/younger brother relationship going. And I love their levity on the show! I enjoyed your fic...it's exactly the Jack and Daniel I've come to know and love!
RUpuzzled2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
you and ForCryinOutLoud need to do something together soon i love u two oh yea good story