Reviews for Romance and Retaliation
Guest chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
What the heck man?! You should've continued, I want to know if Goten awoke from the coma and that demented bitch gets killed by vegeta.
Drake chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Great another dead story
Son Goki Briefs chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
About the baby could you make it triplet boys call the oldest Sky the second tails and 3rd Goki
The Sorrowful Deity chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE ON WITH THE STORY THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
fishy chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
NO WHY! is the baby gonna be a boy or a girl i hope its a girl :D i hate that nurse! jk.
Zero chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
Nice chapter :]
peachescream232 chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
Fab.
peachescream232 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
OMG I totally love this story.

paris barud.
HellX chapter 18 . 6/9/2008
update really soon. this story is so good. i can't wait to find out what has happened to Goten and if he wakes up or not. update really soon. please.
Cool-Hanyou chapter 18 . 4/1/2008
awesome and very cute really hope to see an update and that Karess bitch needs to die like NOW lol anyway thx for great read so far keep it up :D
Beloved3265 chapter 18 . 12/16/2007
Glad to see ya updated.

It's been a while since I've check to see if it was updated.

But, I loves it.

This is a great story.

I was sad when I realized I'd read the last chapter.

Update soon?
MarkPrinceRoxas chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
Hey G2! How are ya? I can say that I am really enjoying this story, the plot is very interesting and keeps you on your seat. It hasn't turned out the way I predicted and that's a good thing because it adds a unique flavour.

I really do hope Goten wakes up soon, Trunks really does need his Chibi back in his life and also to bear the burden off everyone else.

I vote for a boy! I'm not picky on names but don't name the baby "Truten" if its a boy please, it happens too much in TrunksxGoten stories. I like the names "Leon", "Miles" and "Kuki" the latter meaning air in japanese. Looking forward to the next update!
Female-Fighter chapter 18 . 11/13/2007
I am so happy my e-mail was open when you updated so I got to read this so soon. It was great as always and I know exactly how hard it is to write, and have work. Hope you get time to write again, and don't worry about the length the quality of the story makes up for it.
inumoon3 chapter 17 . 11/11/2007
I want a boy and a girl! And maybe a name for the boy would be Yaten or Ryuken and for the girl would be Yukina or Hikari.
Dark Messiah chapter 17 . 11/6/2007
Grawr! ( sad unupdated endings.. I may just have to hunt you down and chain you to a computer to make a happy ending hehe anyways! Good story ) looking forward to an update as we both know ;D