Reviews for Martial Magic
BloodyVampGirl16 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I L-O-V-E this story so far and i need to read the ending, so could you please write the ending.
Bokmal14 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
This is a wonderful fanfic and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
HADmatter chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
I have to admit I really want to punch Harry! I mean Yami and Yuugi keep getting interupted! Teehee! Good story, I can't wait for an update!
otakurose16 chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Not so bad... for a crossover. Its actually written pretty well.
kitsunegirl chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
good story. write more soon!
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Good chapter!
Twin Tails Speed chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
This is a really interesting story.
Angst Princess chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
The Graveyard? Is that like the Graveyard on a Duel Monters playing mat? I hope you know the episode I'm talking about...where the gang's souls get trapped in their favorite cards, and both Joey and Tristan get sent to the Card Graveyard...if not, hm...what are you talking about?
okubyo kitsune chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
manda ish so happy! manda loves stephi's story! please update soon! TT-TT poor ryou-chan...but i still love bakuraryou
okubyo kitsune chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
SQUEE! *promtly falls over* oh stephi, i love this! i'm anticipating the next chappie, which is up, yay! "He hadn’t adapted his brother’s billowing-trenchcoat style, preferring a sort of neo- punk look instead. Clad in black bondage pants and a black fishnet shirt (without anything under it! XD)" *glomps* manda loves you! mokie sounds so cute(hot)! yay! neo-punk! this makes me very happy!
Author chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
What's YOUR problem! Joey Wheeler is a nice name!

Serenity is a nice name to. So is Tristan Tatlor!

So are all the American names.

Jonouchi Katsuya, Honda Hiroto, Mazaki Anzu, Jonouchi Shizuka & Ryuiji Otogi are all STUPID NAMES!

(What Kinda name is ANZU Anyway's?)

Angrily Your's: Author.

(American's Suck but they come up wid GOOD names!)

(YUGI ROCKS! GO YUGI!)
Black-Luna chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
hey this story is getting interesting. keep it up. update next chapter soon.
Caddyl chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Mwe! I love this story, its so cute! Mwee! Ryou as a professor? *drools* Oh, and yes. If I win that drawing thingy, can you draw a picture of Professor Ryou and Professor Bakura for me? Arigato! Please continue with this story, its really good. Good description. And also, its really hard to blend in Yuugioh and Harry Potter, so congratulations, cause your blending is fantastic! - Ja ne!

CADDYL
Starinthenight chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Wow..I wonder what happened to them when Bakura taught them? *ponders on it* Or maybe I don't really want to know..nevertheless I love your story!
Starinthenight chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
*glomps you and your artistic ability* You rock! Your writing is such an inspiration to me! I would continue but I would be repeating alot along with going on forever and ever and ever..
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »