Reviews for Know Your Enemy
Kenshin's Soul chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
It's a shame you stopped writing this fic five years ago. Your fic was coming along very nicely.

I'm awfully curious how Yahiko will deal next since you couldn't kill Battosai. I don't mind the shonen-ai. At first I thought maybe it was Yahiko x Kenshin but it wasn't. It was the leader, Shoki and Yahiko.

Just because you didn't get alot of reviews doesn't mean you should stop writing. Don't let get to you. Your fic is well-written. Be proud of that. _

I hope maybe if you're up to it, complete this fic. I know Rurouni Kenshin has been off the air since 2005.

Yahiko need a hug from me - *hugs Yahiko* So does Kenshin...even Sano whose eye got cute. :( Kaoru too.

Please take care of youself!
bohr-d chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
What is taking you so long to update this? This is really good, you have to post more chappies!
Azith chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Hi I wanted To say that was intresting...

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE! Type like the wind! I'm a maniac that will reveiw all your new chapters Please make another.
monkey-fairy chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
What a cool plot...this is a great story and I really want to read more! UPDATE SOON!- Poor Yahiko...
Zoleth chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
Wow... great story! Believable and interesting - I like it. :)
Nyx-Zephyrus chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
*Long quiet moment of thinking* Hmm... Yahiko was prideful, but it doesn't seem like a lack of respect could build to make him THIS bitter. The underground must have twisted his mind severely as a child.

*Pokes self to stop thinking* Anyway. I feel like I'm repeating myself, but this is awesome. You are so very talented. Waiting for updation.