Reviews for Take Care of Me
gilmoreluver06 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
1. How many day;s of school will Rory end up missing?

2. Will she freak out and say MOM how come you didn;t wake me up I'm going to belate for school and she tries to get up but is really sick and dizzy and Lorelai is like whoa whoa whoa back in bed little girl/missy your sick and are staying home I need to take your temp and call your school Luke, and Sookie to tell them that I won't be in today and will get him to bring you over some food that you will be able to keep down and won't throw up like mashed potatoes like you used to eat when you were a little girl when you had the chicken pox's

3. Will Rory get worse and Lorelai panicks and ends up taking her to the hospital?
reader chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
its really nice, but you should also include some more Rory and Lorelai
Maeusle chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Love it!
liz chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Aw... cute!
Dani chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
uh dude. PLEASE CONTINUE. it's been like 11 months since you updated. PLEASE!

i luv jess.
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Oh please update!
patgilmoregirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Please please please please update!
Wind chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Aw, u should write more like this
JLD chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Fantastic story. I love how Rory realizes that she likes Jess because of the way he takes care of her. I can't wait to see what happens next. You should definetly continue.
Marion chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Please CONTINUE! I love how this story is coming along and would love to see Jess get sick so they can be sick together :)
bbwholly1981 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
i just love it! please update it son!
cellardoor chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hey... very cute story... ive been waiting to review all day... this morning the page wouldnt load all the way so i couldnt even finish reading it.. then i had work... and now im here.. finally... anyways very cute.. Jess was kinda out of character... yet in character... i dont know.. it was just cute cuz he was all taking care of Rory... anyways id like to see how this goes now... but isnt pneumonia not contagious? my sister had it a little over a year ago... and its a lot to do with water in the lungs... and i dont see how that can be contagious.. but in this story is should be so rory and Jess can be sick together... or she can take care of him... anyways cute cute idea...

late.

-L
someone5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I'd say continue. This was cute!
four51 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
i think you should really continue, maybe, since Lorelai needs to go to the inn, and Jess and Rory are both sick, she could drop Rory over at Lukes, and Jess and Rory could hang out in the apartment. I dont know... anyways, thanks!

!Paige!
christina chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
WOW..this story gave me goosebumps. its not often when i story can actually make you tingle. youve got real talent. PLEASE continue this! id love to read it!