Reviews for Everything You Ever Wanted
FF1575 chapter 30 . 3/30/2006
Omg I love this story! Its like definatly a top five! i spent all day yesterday when i should have been studing for a physics test reading this story - i did study- but my mind was on this - but i did good- anyway. GREAT AwSOME BRILLIANT STORY! I hope you post soon! Great Job

bye bye

n.k

p.s I sound like a hyperactive freak. lol but im not. : - P
MrOtaku chapter 30 . 3/30/2006
Such a sad chapter...It was nice though that you had a chapter away from Harry and Hermione to have another plot. Ive always liked a nice Drace instead of a mean one and your doing a great job. Wondering though, What did Draco do to ruin his relationship with Ginny and Harry the first time? Im sure you'll answer it soon enough so update soon .
Tamashii Kawai chapter 30 . 3/30/2006
Hello again, happy to see a new chapter but I cant believe he hit her, I really cant because he really seem like a nice guy but I suppose that Draco and Ginny make a so much better couple! Besides the fault is all his about the sex of the baby )
coolone007 chapter 30 . 3/30/2006
It is a shame you bhad to kill off his daughter. you could have had the drama of her saying to Ginny, "Your not my mother!" But hey your story can't wait to read more. Thanks for updating.
Stefania Mo chapter 30 . 3/29/2006
ahh! Thats so sad! But I love it! I've loved every bit of this story so far since I started reading it at the beginging of the week! I swear I cant get enough of it! pplleeaassee update asap! woo! you're goin on my alert list! ~everyone claps~
Holy Pancake chapter 30 . 3/29/2006
This was a beautiful chapter. I loved it.
HarrynMione4ever chapter 30 . 3/29/2006
Wow... this is so well written and has such a good plot/story... i can't wait for the next chapter... although i DO hope it doesn't take as long as this one did:S
My Sharpie Is Green chapter 30 . 3/29/2006
Poor Ginny! Update soon!
missradcliffe chapter 30 . 3/29/2006
ok im glad cuz sumthin tells me draco n ginny r gonna find happiness again soon but i was also sad cuz i wanted 2 c harry proposin 2 herms n i think i missed it!:(o well i hope they get 2 finish what they began at the doorstep lol keep it comin!
kpxiceboi chapter 30 . 3/29/2006
hey, you've updated.

nice, it's been awhile...

i really liked this chapter, despite the sort of moribund atmosphere, because of the whole, getting beat thing..

but still, i like how draco steped up, took charge, and took care of her... thats what a man should do...

aights, that was awesome

hopefully the next chapter will come soon
Tabitha78 chapter 30 . 3/29/2006
I just had a feeling!

I am kinda glad you worked the story-line like this, with Draco and Ginny... and earlier I knew something didn't seem "right" with Ginny and Daniel. Now I know why!

Very interesting. I'm anxious to see how this will all work together. Good writing!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 30 . 3/29/2006
Poor Ginny
Readerforlife chapter 30 . 3/28/2006
great chapter. can't wait for the next one
Lolaleddir chapter 30 . 3/28/2006
I really like it. Lily and James sound so cute. Update soon!
fairytaleprincess03 chapter 30 . 3/28/2006
Hi!

I just wanted to tell you that I think you're doing an awesome job on this story. I think you have definitely made Draco more human, and I personally think that he and Ginny would be a great couple :) Keep up the awesome job!
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »