Reviews for Everything You Ever Wanted
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 33 . 3/23/2008
Aw! Very cute! And LONG. OmE, these chappies will be the death of me.

Oh! And I just wanted to say that I began to laugh hysterically on this little scene:

“So you went with the gift instead of sex,” Draco muttered sardonically into his tea, “classy.”

“Instead?” Harry questioned, sitting down across from the blonde with his own cup of tea, “Who said instead?” Draco choked on his tea, a look of startled repugnance on his face.

VERY funny. Update soon!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 31 . 3/23/2008
Man, I was just rereading this, and I now know why I loved it last itime I read it. Surprisingly, I never did review. Silly me. Well, I rememeber you always wrote- and write- very well, with powerful descriptions, wonderfully juicy lemons (ew, nasty images) and a writing style that calls tears down my cheeks. All of your chappies are wonderful, including this one.

Great job!
Innoxious chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
OK.. Maybe you should but a blurb in there somewhere about why she keeps doing things the "muggle" way (going to a Dr. instead of a healer, driving/flying instead of apparating/portkey'ing). There are also a few grammar/spelling errors.. ("not while he is NOT happy" take out the second not, and "dame" instead of "damn") which all could/should be fixed by a beta
Innoxious chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Isn't it a pretty big leap for someone who has only kissed a girl 'one' time to all of the sudden ask his best friend for sex and her to respond without any surprise or thoughts, you almost make it seem like they are discussing the weather or something. Also, i don't know if its your intention or not, but Hermione seems way too experienced if she doesn't even think about casually offering herself to her best friend... Not bad overall though, im just trying to offer 'constructive' criticism not discourage you from writing or anything...
ClassicsAreBooksPraisedNotRead chapter 33 . 1/31/2008
yum -

haha

ribbon fun?
Geovanni Luciano chapter 24 . 1/2/2008
This story is an interesting concept, however, the biggest and most important thing of a Harry Potter story outside of the relationships is magic, and there hasn't been any. That's a bit disappointing. Sorry. Off to your next chapter.
ShadowsAreMyFriends chapter 33 . 1/2/2008
adorable!

the ribbon wan genius!

more!
Geovanni Luciano chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Forced situation.
iloveharrypottertoomuch chapter 33 . 12/27/2007
i love it! the ribbon thing is amazing! so good!
thegillitine chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
You may want to look over your chapters before you post them. You often use incorrect homonyms. I have seen 'waist' instead of 'waist' or 'prey' instead of 'pray' Spell check won't help you find these.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 32 . 12/25/2007
*sob, sob, sob, sob, sob!* oh, that was perfect! i love how you made Draco and Ginny together, and the drama, the making up, the babies, he sex...oh, this fanfic is PERFECT! please, i'm begging you, update soon!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 27 . 12/24/2007
whoa. my heart literally skiped a beat. nice cliffe, by the way.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 25 . 12/24/2007
oh, bravo! this sex scene was spicy, tender, and passionate. very good job!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 10 . 12/24/2007
oh, i'm very much loving this! to be honest, at first, i was fairly pissed- not at you, but the content of your story. Now, i love it! thank you so much for writing this! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
okay, i have a couple of corrections and concerns.

1) who in the world has sex without protection? are you trying to make a point?

2)why did you make hermione move to America? i find it a little depresing.

3)oh sure to check your work; i saw many mistakes in spelling and punctuation.

other than that, brilliant job
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »