Reviews for Everything You Ever Wanted
very cute chapter :]
Skyline Romance chapter 33 . 12/22/2007
kinky... i
ilovefireyredheads chapter 33 . 12/22/2007
loved this chapter! it was so good! short but refreshingly so...i can't wait for the next update! merry christmas!

ilovefireyredheads
mysticpammy chapter 33 . 12/22/2007
Great post. Love the story, please post again soon. Thanks.
pstibbons chapter 33 . 12/22/2007
Nice chapter. Seems to be all drawing to a slow close though.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
what happens when harry finds out granger is having his beby simple nothing he stays in england she says in america an they never meet again an the child never goes to hogwarts or even meets it's father end of story.
oneiros lykos chapter 32 . 12/19/2007
Hey, it's been a few months! As a lover of the story, I believe you should update as a holiday treat (or new year treat). Just an idea if you have a muse and some time!
Merrymow chapter 32 . 12/7/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
ClassicsAreBooksPraisedNotRead chapter 32 . 11/25/2007
Amazing as always
Lethikim1990 chapter 32 . 11/10/2007
This is one of my favorite fics, I have it under my favorite lists in one of my accounts here, petite_peeshwank, so I really hope you finish this. To encourage you to finish, I've made a banner for the first time for the fic, so I hope you like it. It's at: i70.

Be sure to post the link in your next chapter so all can see. I spent forever on finding the perfect lookalike actors for this banner.
littlexfatty chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
i normally don't like H/Hr stories but the beginning absorbed me and i can't wait to finish
silent-jackal chapter 32 . 10/24/2007
I love the way the story has gone! I just stumbled across it this evening, cant wait for the remaining chapters to be posted...

Wish I could write this well

:p
Wildfire chapter 32 . 10/21/2007
i got to ur stories late i guess cus this chapter came out when i was on 29 lol but it is amazing... a few misspelled eerors and grammar mistakes but hell it happens... i guess i just sorta fix em in my head b4 i really notice... as for a beta Id be willing but im NOT all that good with grammar myself lol keep up the good work and dont worry about takin so long to write or post ... look how long we waited for book 7
Koesha-1129 chapter 32 . 10/20/2007
this was a okay chapter. since u havent written in a long time i didnt really remember ,much, but i'll go back and look up some of it. hope this time it wont be longer. i really want to read the rest of it.
ShadowsAreMyFriends chapter 32 . 10/16/2007
ugh...i freaking love this story.

I'd given up hope on it then today i'd thought i'd check it just for kicks and BAM! All my dreams came true.

2 things:

#1 FINALLY! God i thought they'd never get engaged and married

#2 PLEASE don't take a year to give us the next chapter ;)

i love it. keep it up!