Reviews for The Infinite Wisdom of Wives
JustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This piece of writing had a particular aura to it, for me, when I read it. I could feel the intimacy and unadulterated love in, between, and around the words you have layed down on sceen. A beautiful example of how words can provoke that which is in each and everyone of us.
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
And I do say that the Lady Maudlin writes too well for her own good.

Shameful wondrous Humor, cuteness, realism...all packed in 3k. words... Really Miss? REALLY? O_O

*runs away*
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Aww. :3 That was cute!
zeldalink531 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I don't think I could ever get enough fluff. :D

Or enough writings like this, you truly do have a gift.
dustykingdom chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Haha! I love it! I love the way they talked and how funny Link and Zelda were! Defs a fav!
phunky chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
hhehehe how romantic o
Forever Kissing chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I actually read a few of your stories, but only by a fluke. I had no idea they even existed, because the summaries are just so hard to find. The regular search terms don't do them justice. :D

Cute, and well written. I feel good having read your stories.
Cinimonn chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love this story! Actually, I love all of your LxZ stories. I read this yearssss ago, but suddenly remembered somehow and came back. See how good your writing is? Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent!
Reku1495 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
_ Very good. I've only played one Zelda game (Twilight Princess) and I haven't even finished it yet. But I still LOVE this story. Very good!
Lenn.n.n chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
AW
Lil chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I think it was pretty good!
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
this was an amazing oneshot. it was nicely done with the right amount of fluff. i enjoyed reading it.
MalinTheSwede chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I can't believe I never reviewed this! Well, I read it a lot...yeah, anyways, REALLY nice job. Seriously:)
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is delicious!
Simetra Kain chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Great fic of Link x Zelda. I'm a pure hardcore gamer of the Zelda games myself. Just wis I could play Twilight Princess right now...Aside from that, beautifully written and very colorful. I love it!

Princess Io