Reviews for Shinigami's Cross
Daughter of Wisdom and Music chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Omg trowas emoticon is so epic!
Ashleigh chapter 28 . 4/1/2011
I love the story, but it being not-so-well-written (it could have been written better but wouldn't have been anywhere near as entertaining) just adds to the humour. Don't change :)
Lilly chapter 28 . 9/30/2009
I for one really enjoyed this fic! I though that it was very entertaining but was a little disappopinted in the quick finish. However, I understand that you are going to University and that is a hell/heaven crossover and will be tough enough without having to up-date constantly to the demand of your fans! Don't Flame the AUTHORS whent he story is good! Hope you are doing well at School and you write another fix soon! Ja ne!
Lilly chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
That was so cool! Take that Stinky! loved the first chapter and can't wait for more... Oh, look! Chapter two!
force majeur chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Nah,i think i dont want to continue reading this much perverted stuff,i dont like ,and remember,quatre doesnt seem like a muslim,but i hope(?),but no arabian is blonde,i think,brunettes!eh?its anime,rite?so doesnt matter.

I'm sick of your pointless,actually.i like the idea ...enough.
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Well, that was disappointing. Chapter one was so brilliantly written that I eagerly went to read chapter two, but it was filled so thoroughly with silliness and random Wufei and Zechs butt-grabbing that it completely ruined the mood of the fic. I thought chapter three might be redeeming, but instead I found an author's note posted as a chapter-which is NOT ALLOWED by the way-and chapter four was just as disappointing. I honestly can't make it through the rest of the fic.
Jai Jai chapter 28 . 9/27/2008
soz luv but i have to agree with ShinSolo, I was really into the whole thing when I read the first chapter, then you killed it good and dead in chapter 2 with the funny. This kind of story concept isn't based on humor. It would have been awesome if you stuck with the story and didn't have all those meaningless chapters where it was addressing the reader unnecessarily. I got up to "chapter" 3 and I just gave up.
Pirate Bo chapter 28 . 9/7/2008
Bo: tch don't listen to her. Your story was hilarious.

Ski: Agreed. Adding to favs!
pattyard chapter 28 . 8/25/2008
I don't agree with the last review ,The one who daid you where a bad writer ..I sincerly hope you keep writing and update again soon...
Serenity Maxwell chapter 28 . 8/25/2008
that is horrable and i think this story rocks. that person obviously has no consept of what this site is about and should be ignored compleatly. (i was hopeing for a chappy *sniff*) i look forward to when you do update b/c to be honest, i re-read this once and a while.
ShinSolo chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
I love the concept behind this story; however, the writing is so horrible that I cannot make it past this chapter (2). It's a shame too. Very disappointing.
dyedlovingu0chu chu girl chapter 27 . 11/25/2007
(small tear trickles down) that was beautious...(does the slow clap) it was an adventure at the very least...I like most of your pairings though I am partial to zech and trieze-i-kins! well good luck!
articuno13 chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
all righty,

i haven't stopped laughing since the end of chapter one so i would say good job!
lildeamon666 chapter 27 . 7/20/2007
LOL! i LOVED THE STORY! The ending was abrupt and it scared the hell outa me. speekin of how the guys having kids (not adopted) is unnatural. lol i still liked it!
Luna-chan14 chapter 27 . 7/18/2007
I LOVE this story thank you for finishing it and not just leaving it without a ending like a lot of authors and authoress.