Reviews for Twisted Fate:
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
is that it? it ends just like that? whhhhyyyyyyy! you torture me! anyway, a great fic yet again! i love you!
varon chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Hi Bottou-chan. I was hit by a certain sense of nostalgia (yet again) and so I went and read my favorite fics of all time. And yours was high on my list. _ I just wanted to say (again!) how much I loved this story. I never get tired of dissecting reasons why Koganei and Kaoru just couldn't have made it work. Now that I'm a little older, it makes more sense - they would just remind themselves of the past they were trying to seal, among many other reasons. But damn, they would have looked good together! _ Thanks again for an awesome fic.
inustorm chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Wow. That was well written...if not sad...
Nils chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
It's weird to think that Ganko and Kaoru never recognised each other. Though it is very true that Ganko being a child could've forgotten. ANyway, there seems to be a sort of mystery between the two. I would really love to read more! Please update soon!
Ilyia chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
I read this story a long time ago, but I didn't review (until now, of course).

Anyway... I just wanted to say that this is one of the better fics in the FoR section. I loved the characterization here. I can see that Ganko and Kaoru have grown up and changed, but you managed to maintain their personalities even with the acquired years, so they still seemed very familiar to me. Heck, Ganko and Kaoru here were probably more realistic than in the anime/manga itself. But, that's just my opinion.

I'm also very impressed by the way you use words. They just flow together easily, and the narration is very fluid. I can't exactly get out what I want to say, because, sadly, I can't write like you can. ;) But just know that I loved this fic.
varon chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
i read this fic some years back, for the shiyoji fanfiction contest... sorry if i never commented on how much i loved this fic (I still do, in fact!). i remember printing this out and then reading and re-reading it in my room before i go to sleep. there's just so many things in this story that make me want to go through it over and over again. this is just so beautifully written, with well-thought out plot and characterization (though projected in the future i think kaoru and ganko stayed true to their character, as much as was allowable - i.e., the fact that they're older allows for _some_ freedom of imagination in whatever personality change they had to go through, right?). plus, the realization at the end that they could never be together was so heart-wrenchingly real, it's *perfect* I personally could not have asked for another ending. reading through the fic, you know this is how it had to end.

you buttou-chan are the pillar of the FoR ML and fanfiction community, you're just awesome. _
HisSleeplessNights chapter 7 . 11/5/2005
Ganko's characterization was REALLY interesting... Gosh, I think this was really good.
Nips chapter 7 . 8/20/2002
Awww... Such a sad, sad ending... ;.; I thought that Kaoru and Ganko would actually stay together... Guess not. I just love that couple... *sniff*
jess chapter 7 . 3/2/2002
awwww, so sad, i always thought that koganei and ganko would make a good couple, hee hee. nice story... please make a sequel!
schtroompf chapter 7 . 1/25/2002
sad kinda... ;_; my fav couple too..
Sacharine chapter 6 . 9/9/2001
so sad why end like that?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2001
i kinda liked this story but it will not b nice if u just ended it up this way so i hope n rather u continue than live my mind blank without knowinh what will happen next ... so please continue !
Kaoru no Koibito chapter 7 . 6/18/2001
Waaaaaaah! This was the sweetest, saddest, disturbing fic I have ever read! I wish you could've ended it a different way, but I can't think of another ending.
dilimon chapter 7 . 4/27/2001
bravo bottou-chan! i really like da way yor words seemingly dance and form vivid pictures around my head...

..don't take dis da wrong way though ... but why would people their age not want to come to terms wit their past? a shared one at dat
C.Smith chapter 7 . 4/21/2001
Good story...write more like it