Reviews for Reflections of What Might Be
Kunasu chapter 5 . 9/14/2004
Wow! Great chapter! I loved it! Pretty funny as well! I liked the part when Inuyasha covered her mouth. I don't know why...maybe it's because he gave in! HA HA HA! Inuyasha may be cute but his brother is cute also, but I like Inuyasha better. Go INUYASHA! Anyway, update really soon. I'm really starting to love it!
dream-air chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
Update soon ok
Elantis Seasali chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
*clap clap clap* Very nice. Very nice indeed. Its a good start and I look foward to future chapters.
ptbear chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
Interesting and unusal take to the story. Like the way it started. Update soon. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what happens next.
dream-air chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
update soon ok
katz chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
This is a really interesting story, keep up the good work. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Kunasu chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
Wow! Great chapter! But why did you had to stop there...I was so getting into it! I want to know MORE! Anyway, update REALLY soon because it's getting really interesting...
Kunasu chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
That was short! But I still like it! No, I don't like it, I love it! Please update soon! I wanna know what's going to happen...heh heh...
SleeplessInsanity chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
cool i whant 2 c what happens next update!
Kunasu chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
Hmm...really good! If only Miroku would tried to reach for her chest...NOT! Well, it was really good and I wonder what is going to happen.
Rika chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
What a mess! Awesome story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Yatty chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
O... the suspense! Moremoremore! I mean, please? (puppy eyes)
dream-air chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
will u update soon please
Kunasu chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I love it! Miroku is always in trouble by girls! Update soon!
Ai Inu Koi chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
YAY. You reposted this fic. I love it! I just hope you update faster!