Reviews for Hunt Me Down
l chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hey this was good! Thanks for this, Max and Alec ftw! ;D
bob0045 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was such a great story. Loved it.
azab chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
i love it
Erkith chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
interesting take on things
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I love your stories! They're different! I love them! Great story! And hardly any mention of Logan!
Rhasa aka Sarah chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
WOW this was completely different to anything else I have ever read. I love the fact that Max could read Alec's love for her in his eyes. The descriptions of the panther and the 'dance' it had with alec was beutifully surreal. Great read.

Sarah
Aur chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
That was a really good story even though its only one chapter. anyways i hope to see some more stories of max and alec written by you soon!
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Love all your work and this was no exception, really great job. Made me smile, so please keep the stories coming,

SmilinStar x
kim chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
hey. I was kinda really confused with the whole panther thing... lol i never realised she was asleep... hehe. anyway it was really sweet and so so cute. Good job. is there going to be another chapter?
serenia-sd chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I’ve read two of your other fics. Just Friends, and Awakening both are really good, but this one is definitely the best. Any way I just wanted to tell you that you are a grate writer, keep up the good work. )
TKD-Princess chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
That was amazing! I loved it! I kind of had the idea that Alec was the panther but I love the way you worked it! Great Job!
acb chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
i like the panther idea.