Reviews for A Dragon Called Ranma II
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
haha. It has been some time since I checked these fanfics out. Grimm, your writing is, as always, consistently entertaining. And the Ryouga/Nabiki stuff has often given me lighthearted inspiration for my own writing regarding that pair.

What have you been up to, you old rascal?
ojhi chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
Hey wait, when did they find out about Ranma's curse? I've recheced all the previous chapters and there is no mention of them finding out about it or their reactions to seeing Ranma change genders.
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
Ha.

Nabiatrix has done the perfectly acceptable anime thing - give into obsession, and be willing to destroy everything to achieve your mad dreams! "The Spectres of Love and War cloud all vision! Fly into the Future, Nabiatrix!"

Reading the end here reminds me of that classic poem from Monty Python:

'Bravely bold Sir Ryouga,

Rode forth from Castle Sand,

He was not afraid to die,

Oh Brave Sir Ryouga!

He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,

Brave, Brave, Brave, Brave Sir Ryouga!

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,

Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken,

To have his knee caps split and his body burned away,

And his limbs all hacked and mangled, Brave Sir Ryouga!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out,

And his liver removed and his bowles unplugged,

And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off,

and his pe...'

'That's enough music for now, I think...'
Grengo chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
Why did it take so long!

I'm eagerly anticipating Ryoga's arrival to Rubadub and (hopefully) confront Nabiatrix and Ukygo.

Go faster, dangit.
RobinofYJ chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
LOL! Great story! I recognized your name from Charlotte's Web and gave your Dragon stories a shot. Now I can't wait to read the rest of your stories. Looking foward to more, even adding your name to my author alerts.
Raen chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
Good update, Hope you keep

on writing.
a chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
oh my god you finally updated this fic. hell it was even more funny then last chapter. do like the thing about ryoga hprse from that one show ( can't remeber the name) and ranma horse has got to be from one dave the barbaian. it wouldn't be to much for ryoga to look like gut's from sword of the berseker. with large danm sword, did always wonder how he pulled it without the cloak getting in the way.

just hope it doesn't take you to long, even though you not getting that many reviews considering how funny it is.
Talantus chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
ooh shit! Nabiatrix has gone mad!( in love it seems...) she's really fallen for ryoga... WIERD but i can't look away... that's too good... plus Ryoga seem more intelligent than your last one a dragon called ranma... its good i want more! pls!

from the self-philosopher, talantus

" love can drive somebody to the edge... of anything... ( in theory of course) "
Senyor G chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
Finally! I've been waiting a long time for you to make a sequel! Writing style's different than the first story, but it's still good (actually, even better). I'd like to see that Nabiatrix/Ryoga/Ukygo love triangle return for this. Plot's pretty unique and interesting. Keep it up.
a chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
you know for a funny fic this is pretty good. don't stop now.