Reviews for What's a Little Fur Amongst Friends?
Can chapter 8 . 3/15
What is going to happend with Kaitou KID heist? You know, the fullmoon, moonlight magician, KID
I know im terrible in english but this is not my native language
Amethyst Wereraven chapter 8 . 2/20
Oh man I'm so excited!
Smiley-Nami chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
This is good. Continue when you can.
gabbygirl199 chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
Please make more chapters
Fox Moonshadow chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Great story. Are you planning on continuing? Hope so.
(Fun fact I wanted to share. I looked it up online and, according to the name-origin site I found, Conan is an Irish name that means 'little wolf'.)
7152 chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY PLZ UPDATE!
conan is the silver bullet, but he's a werewolf
lol
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
*Chants*Update update update.
Detective2Conan chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Please update
GingerTyPerior chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
What more chapters? IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS!
Gamma Cavy chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
yeah leona writer has him as the vampire detective, although a shinigami shinichi would be intersting to see and would fit beter than a werewolf, for one thing it would explain the murders he seems to find like a magnet.
MisteryMaiden chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Poor Conan! I can't wait to read the next chapter, though! Update soon!
Kay Hau chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
*Whimper* This is it? But we're just getting to the good part! Well, wonderful job with what's up, and it would be AMAZING if you could continue the story sometime! I love how Conan's becoming more of a kid in heart with the puppy-influence. Ran's amazing as a mom figure. Ai is a great friend, Doc Agasa is a great 'uncle' friend, and the Detective Boys are just the best little pack a puppy could ask for! I'll admit to being a little disappointed the werewolf tried to kill Conan though - honestly, I was hoping for some sort of kidnapping or something. Anyway, again, GREAT job and totally looking forward to an update!
Kay Hau chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Ah, man, puppy-Conan is just ADORABLE! Even in his HUMAN form! Totally loving this!
Kay Hau chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Oh, wow, this is just so much fun! Absolutely great! I'll give a more in-depth review when I get to the end! XD
Paula-Ana chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
*whimper* Its been 5 years... Pwetty pwease update? I must know what happens To Conan-kun!