Reviews for What's a Little Fur Amongst Friends?
gabbygirl199 chapter 8 . 5/6
Please make more chapters
Fox Moonshadow chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Great story. Are you planning on continuing? Hope so.
(Fun fact I wanted to share. I looked it up online and, according to the name-origin site I found, Conan is an Irish name that means 'little wolf'.)
7152 chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
conan is the silver bullet, but he's a werewolf
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
*Chants*Update update update.
Detective2Conan chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Please update
GingerTyPerior chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
What more chapters? IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS!
Gamma Cavy chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
yeah leona writer has him as the vampire detective, although a shinigami shinichi would be intersting to see and would fit beter than a werewolf, for one thing it would explain the murders he seems to find like a magnet.
MisteryMaiden chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Poor Conan! I can't wait to read the next chapter, though! Update soon!
Kay Hau chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
*Whimper* This is it? But we're just getting to the good part! Well, wonderful job with what's up, and it would be AMAZING if you could continue the story sometime! I love how Conan's becoming more of a kid in heart with the puppy-influence. Ran's amazing as a mom figure. Ai is a great friend, Doc Agasa is a great 'uncle' friend, and the Detective Boys are just the best little pack a puppy could ask for! I'll admit to being a little disappointed the werewolf tried to kill Conan though - honestly, I was hoping for some sort of kidnapping or something. Anyway, again, GREAT job and totally looking forward to an update!
Kay Hau chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Ah, man, puppy-Conan is just ADORABLE! Even in his HUMAN form! Totally loving this!
Kay Hau chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Oh, wow, this is just so much fun! Absolutely great! I'll give a more in-depth review when I get to the end! XD
Paula-Ana chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
*whimper* Its been 5 years... Pwetty pwease update? I must know what happens To Conan-kun!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Woah! Conan turns into a werewolf? Awesome story!
takanobaka chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
I'm really hoping that you're just busy concentrating on your other fics right now or something, because I cannot wait to find out what happens next! The vast majority of werewolf fanfic stories that I've read have unfortunately been pretty much absolute crap. Yours, however, was thankfully not. I'm hoping that you will also add the "Shinichi Reveal" (I think you can figure out what I mean by that) to Ran in this fic, as secret identity-reveals are something I can't get enough of for some reason.
BlueMew24 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
THis is a good story. I want to know what happens next.