Reviews for Joy To Our Little Corner Of The World
MizJoely chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
Sweet and lovely. Great job, fantastic ending.
MyHamHurts chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
i decided to re-read this fic even tho ive already finished it a while ago...i love the balsams! the buffet is super good and the desserts are to DIE FOR! just thought i'd stick that in there!
GilmoreGirlsFreakazoid chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
aww. that was cute!

deff. putting that in my favorites!
MyHamHurts chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
aw that was so sweet! i love it!
ocdwithlhg chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
I just read this whole story, it's really amazing. So cute, and so well written. You've got the characters down 100%. Now I'm off to see if you have more storys on FF! :)
One To Survive chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
OK, just a few things that i had a problem with.

1) Emily wouldn't go and check on dinner, she'd make the maid come out and tell her how it's going

2) lorelai is more of a martini person

3) rori doesn't kuss!

sorry for bit of harshness, its just, if ur gonna write it, be in their state of mind. honestly thing what they would think. it's all i gotta say. other than that, GREAT JOB ON THE FIC!
Henriette chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read! It was incredible! So well written and funny! I really enjoyed reading it )
Starlightstarbright chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
this story was so cute, but you made it super grafic. O well in the TV show if they were that intimate they would'nt be able to show it on TV.
netherfield chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Just found and read this story (yeah, I'm slow that way) Anyway, I enjoyed it so much! Thanks for writing and posting.
marva chapter 7 . 9/14/2004
A perfect fairy tale ending.
JeMappelleTea chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
Oh! Happy fluffy Christmas goodness! No, no... don't change anything. I beg of you. Don't change a word and I will be in happy Java Junkie heaven for a good long while.
Julians Angel chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
WOW, what a beautiful story! absolutely fabulous! and a very cute end! :)

i hope you're going to write a new story!
me chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
oh my god. that was so beautiful. that last chapter just blew me away. the last part of it, i mean. when he's walking away and she just says "i love you" to his back and it's just so perfect and i think i'm melting.

write more stories! write more stories! write more stories!

luv,

me
NikkiCienna chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
ack, i just read all 6 chapters, and dear god I need more1 This is a great fic!
jerseygirl318 chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
I have seen A Very Brady Christmas (almost every christmas) - very Stepford Wives kind of unreal happiness. Anyhow you did great with that part of it. And I know how much Scott Patterson loves to ski (in Utah I believe) so that was a nice thing to put in there. It must be hard writing a seasonal fic when it's still 78 degrees outside. (or at least it is here) I love the whole thing. Update soon!