Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
Simsim1705 chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
MY GOD this is amazing!

terribly addicting too...

i just wish you'd make marik slightly more cunning rather than a bully, but hey i'm always gonna lean twoards him so whatevs...

keep up your incredible work

D
BSGirl chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
Wow! I absolutely love it. Is Yugi going to make an appearance? Pleae update soon.
Cathexis chapter 9 . 11/13/2006
I know it's late, but I JUST read all 9 chapters tonight, and I have to say it's a shame you haven't updated this story in so long. It's really incredible and I hope you continue it.
aysuh chapter 9 . 2/6/2006
...it's sad. i discovered your story nearly one year after you update that chapter!O_O i hope you will update soon( its rare for a story that old, but i'll still pray, even if i dont really) En tout cas. Your story is really well structured, there is no chapter less entertaining than any of the other, so ''je te lève mon chapeau!'' ( dont really know to traduct the expression, sorry, but it's a good thing)

Anyway, hope you good luck!
Pick 'n' mix chapter 9 . 12/31/2005
Heh. I really, really like this. It's unusual, somewhat witty, and touching in tasteful amounts at the same time. It's unusual to see this kind of spin, but I'm really enjoying it.

More please! o
BLah chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
Great ending! I like it!
BLah chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
I really like your story so far! I suggest that maybe you might want to use some cliffes, cause that'll really want people to read more!
Serendy chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
Kaiba's picked Serenity's side, huh. Well things can only get harder for them from now on and what about when Marik finds out, what will he do? Will Mokuba be doing anything to get through to Seto, or will Serenity's intervention be enough? Can't wait to find out. Still going strong; keep it up, Elenion!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
this is a beautifully written story. absolutely amazing. everything is simply flawless-the characterization, the plot, you name it. update soon, please! )
unkown but freindly chapter 9 . 7/18/2005
OMG i absouloutly love this story! Its keeping me xpecting more, when is the next chapter!
DoomDevilGirl chapter 9 . 7/16/2005
YAY! i love this story! PLEASE update soon! or you will feel the wrath of my many pies!
Nashidesei chapter 9 . 5/10/2005
This story, for lack of a better word, rocks. Most of my reviews are like this when a story completely blows me away, so sorry if I start sounding repetitive when you update. (And I hope you update soon!)

The descriptions are wonderful, the characterization is amazing, and everything just keeps getting better and better! I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
VIII chapter 9 . 4/9/2005
Wow, what a great story so far. I hope you'll update soon.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 9 . 4/6/2005
Awesome chapter, and dammit you took SO long! But I know what you mean with the schoolwork. Update soon!
Walis chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
I'm so glad you managed to update this. Yes, Life does sometimes get in the way of the important things. Fanfiction writing being one of them. Still, it's a plausable excuse, and despite the chapter being short, it was too good to really complain about. I just hope that you manage to update it again soon!