Reviews for Vash vs Spike
Shinzochi chapter 57 . 9/30/2010
this is an AWESOME story adn i look forward to reading the continuations (_)
peridot3783 chapter 57 . 5/22/2005
Congratulations! That was a great story - great plot, great action, great characterisation.

I really look forward to the sequel!
Aine of Knockaine chapter 57 . 5/20/2005
Oh' man what a GREAT ride! I'll just have to sit down with a good cup of coffee and read the whole thing from start to finish now!

Excellent work! Bravo!

And you know I really can't wait for the sequel, especially since we still have to see the Arc in action.
terrordrone chapter 57 . 5/20/2005
I loved this fanfic and I can't wait for your next one, hope it covers some more on Morgante.
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 57 . 5/20/2005
Yes, my interest has definitely been peeked. I will continue to read the stuff you write. The ending was very well done. I can't wait to see your coming fics! _
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 54 . 5/19/2005
Four chapters at a time? I almost fell out of my chair when I saw! And they're all awesome! When you said the plot was aboout to twist, you meant it. Knives is alive, Meryl's father isn't bad, and Faye is related to Alex. Wow. That really is all I can say. Also, is Stryker really going to sacrifice himself? Millie will be all alone again if that happens.

Anyway, looking forward to the conclusion! XD
peridot3783 chapter 54 . 5/19/2005
*APPLAUSE* Nice twist... did not see any of that coming. Evil cliffhanger though!
Aine of Knockaine chapter 50 . 5/18/2005
YAY! I like plot twists ;o) I have a tendency to use them quite a bit myself! They make a story fun.

Nice action scene between Vash and Spike (as I knew it would be)I liked how Vash was going easy on him... and when he blindfolded himself.. HeHeHe... Excellent!

Oh' no Sean, Milly and the rest of the Bebop crew are caught (okay so it's only Jet) oh' boy that can't be good and I have a feeling that Meryl and Faye are going to be caught, too. (especially if Meryl's dream from earlier has any bearing)

Oh' wait and then there was Rem... Something tells me that has to play a MAJOR role in this... Hm... Vash was with Rem and Meryl is holding the key...

Oh' yeah' I going to need a fix REALLY, REALLY soon! Update soon!
peridot3783 chapter 50 . 5/17/2005
I am utterly impressed with the pace of your writing. The spelling and grammar errors thankfully don't draw attention away from the strong storyline here, and I think you can write fluff and action equally well. I'm anxious to know what happens, and I've got my fingers crossed for a happy ending (and even if it's not I'm sure it'll kick ass!) :)
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 50 . 5/17/2005
The showdown! Finally! I really loved it. The interactions between Vash and Spike were really well done. Also, nice cliffhanger you left there. Can't wait to read what happens next.

So, the final chapters are going to get twisted, huh? That's ok. Twisted is good! _ And interesting. Anyway, looking forward to the grand finale!
Compulsive Writer chapter 50 . 5/17/2005
Hey everybody. I just wanted to let you know that things are going to start getting really twisted. It'll be intense and maybe a little offensive. I'm glad you guys have been right with it through thick and thin. That these characters have allowed me to tell this story is flattering. It's been a hell of a ride.

The writing is near-complete. I have a final chapter in the works, and then a prologue to tie together a few loose ends, and set up a pair of stories I've already started on.

One peice of advise: if you like plot-twists, the final six chapters (forthcoming) will make you drool.
terrordrone chapter 47 . 5/14/2005
I am amazed by the quality of this work. When I started to read this I was worried that you had just dropped the whole CB thing but I am glad you didn't, can't wait for the next chap (hopefully Spike and Vash)

-Love & Peace

-Terror_Drone
Aine of Knockaine chapter 47 . 5/14/2005
Oh' boy, now they want short girl! I wonder who is going to come after her next! And Man' Bran died... snif, snif! I jus hope Uri is okay.

So the Vash vs Spike showdown is upon us? Can't wait! Then they will realize they should be working together and then go after their women!

Can't wait to read more about Milly and Sean too!

Update soon!
Nowhere Man2 chapter 47 . 5/12/2005
w00t!

And to quote Ed, "Two dangerous persons mean teh boom will be bigger."

With Punisher this will get really kick-ass.

OMG! Not Bran! He was like, so freaking great (well that's life I guess)
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 47 . 5/11/2005
Yet another interlude and another explosive chapter. Spike has a Cross Punisher? That should make things interesting. I wonder when Spike will find out that he's been hoodwinked. And, where are Jet, Ed, and Ein? This story keeps on getting more interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter! _
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »