Reviews for Herbs and Water
HMSFalcon chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Well done. In a way sad, but I like it very much. What is AU by the way.
Dear Casssiee chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i love it. you did a lot with Lan's character without making him seem OOC. nice work :D
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
very good
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Great story! I loved it! You did a great job of sticking to Lan and Nynaeve's character. Please write more!
Ruse of Poison chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Whew, T_T, it's such a relief to find at least ONE fanwriter who actually get Lan's character right! Or Nynaeve's! Geeze, they always have him mushy. Wow... finally someone who could do all characters invloved done correctly.

Well done. The only part I think could have been doen differently was when he says it was an excuse to see her.

Anyways, it's great. I was so happy to see his character done correctly, I just had the overwhelming desire to hand-feed you grapes. Ermm.. Ahem. Great job.
Psyco Faerie chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I loved it it was sweet. plese continue it.
Nafria chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
cool story...i liked it..
neela chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Can't believe I didn't see this one before! :) A very well-written, realistic story. I especially loved the easy setting vs. their feelings. Best characterization of Nynaeve and Lan that I've read so far! You're an amazing author! Please continue! _

neela
misscam chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Very nice. The descriptions are lovely and it's paced well, as well as feeling fairly true to the characters. Though I can't quite see Nynaeve not Healing Lan quickly as she would not enjoy seeing him hurt, it was an interesting ideas and you did execute it well. So thumb's up.
A Thought Persists chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I like it, its really cute.
Iolo chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Congrats on creating a strong, compelling episode.

Both protagonists were very much in character, and the deep bond between this less than demonstrative pair well-realised.

Particularly liked the hidden emotion behind Nynaeve's ministrations and the final intimacy of the braiding ritual - a classic case of actions speaking louder then words, which is wholly intrinsic to this pairing.

All in all, a nicely rewarding read.
discordchick chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aw, that is so cute! Great Job with that, maybe you could make it a series and have more wonderful Lan and Nynaeve love sceenes _
Gea chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
we have great hopes for you. very well written
Jackie Marie chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
This was very well written. I loved it. I felt it brought out thier more personal sides- the ones they only let each other see. Please write more.
VercisIsolde chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Excellent, especially for a first. I can relate, as I only recently posted my first WoT fic myself. I found both Nynaeve and Lan to be very much in character here. I've never had too much of a liking for this couple, but you made me gain a bit more of a soft spot for them.

I can't see Nynaeve willing to let Lan heal slowly when she could just use the Power on him, but then again, it is like her to continue the practice of using traditional healing methods, so I'll let it go.

The image of both of them sitting there braiding things was very cute, and the ending was both touching and well-written.

Good for you.