Reviews for Parents Too Young
Simply Mesmerising...
Simran chapter 1 . 1/27
Briliant...JUST Brilliant...
Dracohasmycat chapter 9 . 1/26
LOL I feel like this experiment is about to backfire. Lmfao. I'm sure it wont but I dont feel like its making them not want to have children while in school. Love it though.
Cyan chapter 4 . 1/3
Omg omg omg!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
This story is brilliant! Well done!
Miley chapter 25 . 12/10/2016
I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and a big fan of Draminoe!THIS WAS THE BEST FANFICTION IVE EVER READ!
Penni K chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
FLUFF!
Roxanne chapter 24 . 11/18/2016
I've read this fanfiction twice and I still love it! It's one of those fanfictions that you can reduce over and over again and never get bored of it 18/11/16
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2016
Firstly I started reading this in Polish about 2 years ago but sadly the girl who had been translaying this stopped on Chapter 11 or 12. I was so into this fanfic that I really wanted to cry, my English wasn't good enough to read this in original. But now I did and it took me 2 days, full of happiness and all the amazing feelings. Thank you, this is the best Dramione I read and maybe one day, I will mail you asking for agree to translation so people from my country who are like I was then could reat the whole story and be as satisfied as me.
Caitlin chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
I absolutely love this! It's my favorite out of all the ones I read
Guest chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
Omg! This is THE BEST DRAMOINE fanfic ever! I recently became a Harry Potter fan and I've never read a fanfic this good! I loved the ending so much!
Sunshine n rainbows chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
awesome story
loved ur fanfic
ella is sooo adorable , miss her a lot :(:(
ur writing is awesome
beautifully nailed down . love it
just passing by chapter 25 . 10/2/2016
I was a bit hesitant to read this because many Fandoms have done something similar to this and let's just say I cringed at some parts.
But your story has been very enjoyable! I'm glad I took a chance.
Mayandara Ratisia chapter 23 . 9/25/2016
I HATE LUCIUS MALFOY!
Graceavidreader chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
I'm guessing you probably don't read these any more, but I love this story! I'm American and I can confirm that we know what scones are, they're actually more popular here than in the UK
3,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »