Reviews for Parents Too Young
I MISS ELLA! *starts crying hysterically*
ssheikh001 chapter 25 . 4/9
Amazing story!
strawberry chapter 25 . 4/6
beautiful. oh god i really really like your draco/hermione stories. any hope for a sequel? pleaz continue writing more stories your so talented
potterlovr chapter 25 . 3/31
There should be a sequel.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 3/28
Hey, I read ur story.. First impression: It is so damn cute.. WOW! I have loved it.. I think you can pursue to become a writer.. afterall u do write beautifully.. Thanks so much by the way.. Stay blessed ;)
That was an amazing story! Very detailed and incredible job extending the characters personalities to portray their reactions to different situations! Simply outstanding!
This story reminded me of the song 'All of Me' by John Legend.
"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and kicking me out... Give me all of you and I'll give you all of me. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning."
Especially the end and beginning line because from when Malfoy started Hogwarts to the end of his life, Hermione played an active role. Only the meaning she had to Draco changed dramatically.
hello chapter 25 . 3/13
YOU ARE AMAZING! . . . . . . . .
. !
HOW DO YOU DO IT?
Nope it's brill! I mean awesome!
Isabella chapter 25 . 3/3
Very long but so worth the long read! SOOOOOO GOOD one of the best ive ever read!
Isabella chapter 22 . 3/3
Very suspensful ending
Isabella chapter 18 . 3/3
I smell a rivalry coming o Zabini vs Malfoy ;) I choose Malfoy
Isabella chapter 3 . 3/2
Pink boxers with faries on them XD LMAO
Shalom Mhlanga chapter 25 . 3/1
I totally enjoyed this, amazing
Kieran chapter 25 . 2/23
This fanfiction is bloody brilliant! I love it! Too bad they named Lilly Lilly instead of Ella...
Raina chapter 25 . 2/8
I want gonna review since this story is quite old but its just WOW
2,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »