Reviews for Parents Too Young
darcy135 chapter 25 . 9/21/2015
aww...wish i still had more to read...love ya as always.
darcy135 chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
i have reviewed, but i still dont get a crumpet -pouts-
darcy135 chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
Nice, having Blaise as a love rival to Draco. Good work, mate!
darcy135 chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
Instead of having Hermione calling Draco "weasel" you should of had him be called "ferret".

Loads of love
darcy135 chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
cool! this is my first time reviewing. but definitely not my first time reading these fanfics. ps. i admire the way you created these chapters. and pls write a ginny x draco fanfic. you 're doing well.
toni chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Ive read another fanfic thats the exact same in some places
Ruby chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
Ok i take back any complaints. That was AMAZING! i am priviledged to have read this story. Thankyou.
Ruby chapter 21 . 8/29/2015
PLEASE DON'T LET THAT SON IT A BITCH LUCIUS HURT THEM!also, hermione is the best witch for a reason. She should be able to stand up for herself, no offence.
ckphrasis chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Haha. Subtle unknown hunger games referance. this si great. malfoy is a jerk. good job.
FanGirlJen chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
yay youre awesome :D
Hannah Alern chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
I hated this story, sucky writing. A worthless piece of crappy work..,,I hated it! Don't know why I bothered to read it, stupid untalented writer
Grey Karlos chapter 24 . 8/12/2015
I think I've posted here before. I liked this story!
Gert Karlos chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Hi, my name is Gert, but call me Gertie, or my full name Gertrude Marie. I really like this story, and may I add, you're a great writer! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/11/2015
Omg BEST ENDING I HAVE EVER READ. FINALLY A REALLY HAPPY ENDING!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2015
Wow that was a little unexpected!.. but I kinda liked what you did there!
I was thinking along the lines of, 'their baby wont disappear (i.e. remaining a baby!)' But I didn't expect... that!
I said "that" incase I would spoil the story for anyone who hasn't read up to this point lol
3,262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »