Reviews for Parents Too Young
Liljenvar chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
"Wait till my father hears about this"
Just gorgeous!
And that Snape had to do the start... Really could not stop grinning!

Hope u still et this in 2018,
Love Liljen
Faye chapter 4 . 9/29/2018
I loved this chapter so much I think your alboustly amazing
hufflepuffpride chapter 25 . 9/24/2018
Oh my god. This fanfic is amazing! Its actually better than a lot of published books I've read (cough, twilight, cough). Anywho, this fix is awesome!
mglblood chapter 9 . 8/12/2018
OOOO This is so sweet. Malfoy was just as excited as Hermoine to see Ella. McGonagall was giving them suspicious looks because they were showing some emotion for each other. I would have thought she would have approved. But Lucius certainly did not.
mglblood chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
GOsh I think it's great so far !
Jellybean chapter 25 . 8/6/2018
Wow incredible story loved it so much 3
SouthSideSerpent chapter 3 . 7/22/2018
I love how you can make this funny but in a clever way and not make it stupid.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/21/2018
Amazing stayed up all night just to finish this
Lily chapter 3 . 5/29/2018
Amazing
Lily chapter 2 . 5/29/2018
Awesome . Keep up the good work
Lily chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
great
Ang chapter 25 . 5/28/2018
Hi, I've read this whole thing and I think it is great! I just have one piece of advice. Maybe Lilly's name should be Ella, due to all the Ella stuff that brought Draco and Hermione together. But other than that, I really liked this Dramione!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
Sorry, i can't read this anymore. Please get your facts right before you write this :(
Hermione's eyes, first Gryffindor & Slytherin hug, really? At least read the book first. Thank you.
DragonHeart's Melody chapter 25 . 5/19/2018
Awweeeehhhh man! Cute!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/11/2018
OF COURSE Americans bloody know what scones are! What do you take us for, morons? Uncivilized brutes? Why WOULDN'T we know what scones were!
I, an American, know what scones are. My American friends know what scones are. Everyone I have met above the age of 5 knows what a scone is. A scone is NOT exclusively British! WHY WOULDN'T WE KNOW WHAT BLOODY SCONES BLOODY ARE!
3,262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »