Reviews for Parents Too Young
Amazing please write more
Dramionelover chapter 22 . 4/12/2018
Can I have a crumpet
Dramionelover chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Personally I like it when people leave others know it's at the beginning and end of the story I like knowing your opinion about your own story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
I love it so far especially the my father will hear about this jab at draco
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2018
I love this so much
Guest chapter 25 . 3/17/2018
This was so good and the last chapter is so sweet
Guest chapter 25 . 2/22/2018
Loved this so much!
Bela Williams chapter 25 . 1/21/2018
Aaaaawwwwww!
The first part was soooooo gooey! But cute at the same time!
I love this fanfictiom
mglblood chapter 25 . 1/17/2018
Love it!i I really with there was more of the proposal and wedding and then the last part. But it was a terrific keep writing.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/30/2017
Even your author notes aren't written correctly
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
Don't write a sex seen, you perverted ass hole!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
I don't like the name Ella. You could at least use a name that's not overused. The story though, is great, but clearly you must, and I mean MUST get some grammar lesson, and actually use quotation marks. It gets extremely annoying. You also don't put punctuation at the end of a sentence in which a character is speaking, unless it is a question mark or an exclamation mark, really, punctuation is important. Without it, life and books are confusing. Without it, you can't feel the emotion in the characters speaking moments.

Just some advice you'll never see or possibly use.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
Not the first time in history when a Gryffindore hugged a Slytherin. Remember Snape and Lily? At least get your facts right.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Your grammar! Geez, what is wrong with it? The story is fine, the grammar ruins it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Look, I love the chapter, it's well written, has a great continuation of the story, but, the title, it's just, why?
I get that you're making a point, but joking about suicide is kinda messed up. I know you're not really joking, but, it's still extremely serious. Still though, the story is going great so far.
3,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »