Reviews for The Redemption of the Black Sisters
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2021
Can you please continue this
DaSalvatore chapter 4 . 7/24/2021
This was one of the earliest stories I favourited after creating my FF account, and it's been an age since I've read it. I can well see why the concept interested me, but this chapter highlights one of its big flaws: there's not a steady narrative, and many things are said that clash with things before and after.

Sirius' memory specifically states he spoke to both Dumbledore and Snape about the plan, Dumbledore even recognises this. Yet he still acts as though he has to consider allowing the sisters into Hogwarts. Despite obviously knowing that Harry's taken the other potion and psychically linked the trio. It's a massive power play that just feels idiotic. Mind you, despite all the rage and fury Harry has towards Dumbledore, he's first thought about finding a Philosopher's Stone in the BLACK vault was "give it to Dumbledore, and maybe he has an idea."

I won't say these are contradictions, but they're definitely weaknesses in the story where scenes derail plot focus. Regardless, this is a pretty enjoyable piece of writing that it's a shame hasn't been added to.
Darksoul01 chapter 8 . 3/5/2021
This story is amazing! Thank you for this wondrous adventure you have given us. I have one question, are you a fan of the Belgarion and the Mallorean? I see an homage, I think, to a scene I read once.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2021
This is fantastic and I know it hasn’t been updated in more than a decade but I was wondering if it would be picked up again?
masterdude94 chapter 10 . 10/12/2020
Well, I am immensely sad that this story appears dead. It is amazing, and I really really love it! Ends right on a cliffhanger too, you bastard. Haha

In all seriousness, this fic has so much promise! If you ever want to finish it, I will gladly keep reading!
loki98065 chapter 10 . 6/29/2020
great story. love the au you were building. am guessing you were planning on deaging Dumbledore back to school age? that would have been hilarious. long time since u wrote this. but fingers crossed you come back one day and finish it. enjoyed the added Angel's and demon theme.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 2 . 5/30/2020
Muy Buen Comienzo!
Me Encanto!
Maravilloso
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2020
I absolutely love this story. If you get this, if you can, please continue this story. I was hooked from beginning to end.
isabellaevamara chapter 10 . 3/15/2020
great story so far. hope it is continued/finished eventually. hope hermione doesn't become a new bellatrix and that somehow they all can try to save ginny and draco maybe. really hope things continue slowly developing between bellatrix and harry.
Caliban03 chapter 10 . 3/4/2020
When will ever come next one?
Thanks for your work
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 2/29/2020
I hope you come back to this ...
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 2/29/2020
surely a purebred princess like Bella would make so fundamental a grammar error as mistaking subject and object by saying "he will hunt down Narcissa and I"?! 'he' is the subject of the sentence so it should be 'Narcissa and me'. [think on 'he will hunt I down' even sounds wrong - 'he will hunt me down' the quick and easy way to check]

I don't think Hogwarts is on an island; it's on mainland Scotland already. and how would he meet a Swiss girl in mainland Britain? he'd have to go abroad to the continent. [you surely were not thinking that any Briton would for one MOMENT even consider referring to the continent as 'the mainland' were you? we'd rather cut our own throats.]

I am enjoying this story, and so I hate the odd bits that jar.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2020
I love
WildKhaine chapter 2 . 1/6/2020
Poor Harry, ending up with a couple of well used sluts. The whole Quidditch team? Really? If I was Harry, definitely wouldn't want to have anything to do with a couple of skanks who have probably had sexual relations with about half the wizarding world at this point. On top of the fact that they are both not very good people, the only thing they really got going for them is looks since both are bitches and not very good people either. You mentioned Narcissa was faithful to her husband last chapter, think I'm going to call bs on that with the info from this chapter. Definitely seems the type to go out for a good time in a rather loveless marriage.
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »