Reviews for The Redemption of the Black Sisters
Stratre chapter 10 . 2/9
Holy shit that cliffhanger
nyds41794 chapter 1 . 2/1
listen the fuck up i dont care if someone took this story you either need to fucking continue it or tell people to fuck off about it cause it shouldnt be so short
SugarFeather chapter 10 . 1/11
Hi! I just finished your last chapter, and I wanted to say that I really like your story (even if there's few chance that you're to resume it...)!

I've always be fond of Narcissa and Bellatrix, so I was really happy to discover this story, and even more so because they are some of the main characters, since they've not been really explored and deepened as characters in the original book...

It is also really interesting to see that Draco will also be powerful in this story, along with Harry, and not just an insufferable git (and that Harry won't just count on 'the power of love' in this war, because it's really philosophical and they are truly important values, but... It still seems a bit unreal to me).

Apart of that, I've found your story really well written and creative (particularly the idea to use the Philosopher's Stone to rejuvenate the Sisters) and I'm glad to see the relationship between Harry and Bella and Narcissa is not changing immediately and is moving realistically, along with the change of mindset of the Black Sisters (who are -YES!- both also powerful and smart)!

I also like the fact that several characters are really in conflict -like Hermione or Ginny, whom I hope are going to be okay...- or present complex personalities and are not what they appeared to be -like Monique or Severus.

Finally, I really like Dumbledore in your story. Indeed, it's now quite rare to see a story without DumbledoreBashing... Though the arguments proposed are valid in my point of view.

So, all in all, it is a really really good and interesting story, and I hope I'll be able to know what happens next!
Yaw6113 chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
booklifeforlife chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
"now if you dont mind im going to take a nap" lmfaoooo love that ending to this chapter. What an intense duel! i was on the edge of my seat!
NoobdockSaint chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
Fantastic read and incredibly sad this story is dead. Well done
Six Foot Assassin chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
Can't read any more of this failed attempt at a HP story. It has so much nonsense written in it.
god of all chapter 4 . 8/16/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Dreous44 chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
Love this story. I keep checking back to see if you are going to continue it.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2017
Duuuude... You've gotta complete this story! It's epic.
With regards,
~Kami-Kitsune-Kage
1shadowhides chapter 10 . 7/17/2017
You've taken to a form of writing that is meant to be asynchronous. Instead, it simply feels like a badly jumbled series of flashbacks. The main problem is that you use this technique for unrelated subjects. Asynchronous writing is best used for multiple instances of the same scene or the build up to that scene. You are instead randomly spitting out snippets of time without tying them together. I do applaud you trying this technique and I know the only way to get better is to use it, but maybe dont rely on it so much. Your reversal of time a few chapters back was well done and a much more interesting technique. Maybe utilze that again.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
A strange surge of protectiveness filled hi. He wouldn't let the order take the sisters away—not even if he had to fight the whole order to do it
VS
"Professor, do you think what Moody said was true? About Narcissa and Bellatrix not being able to change? Are we wasting our time?" Harry asked earnestly.

"The sisters are deeply wounded people with many demons and sins to make up for, but I believe they can change."

Harry wanted to believe the man but after Snape he had a hard time trusting the older wizard's judgment. Still, the old wizards assurances did some good in making him feel better about having linked with the girls.

A big contradiction or an assumption readers will (or are suppose to)notice and ASSUME that the ”surge of protectiveness" is side effect of "the link". Which as is, seems more likely than due to h)Harry being head of their House, lord Black.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Dumbles remark (maybe previous chap), about the risk to student safety, allowing the Black sisters to attend Hogwarts, ironic with the fic's Draco assassination mission AND doubly so if consider the risk Dumbledore of canon allowed, with Draco's murder attempts.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
Harry snapped the box shut. "I'll show it to Dumbledore. Maybe he can figure out what to do." He hated having to go to the ...
WTF?

Seems like Harry being imperioused by an authority worshipper cliché Hermione character caricature Plus, current Harry pretty unhappy with Dumbledore.
Plus, few years back in canon history, Dumbledore's ”what to do", was get Flamels to try suicide, and destroy their philosopher's stone.
So bored with life, eager to try death out.

Nice gag, similar result of "soul" time travel "overwrite/obliterate" younger soul (Lol, usually ignored detail). Well similar result, older mind in
younger body.

Dunno, though it avoids an instant whitewashing redemption of black hearted Black sisters. The two deaged witches, seem ... ¿?undeserving ? Still bigoted bitches inside.
superdude50989 chapter 10 . 5/25/2017
Looking forward to more chapters
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »