Reviews for The Redemption of the Black Sisters
This is fantastic and I know it hasn’t been updated in more than a decade but I was wondering if it would be picked up again?
masterdude94 chapter 10 . 10/12/2020
Well, I am immensely sad that this story appears dead. It is amazing, and I really really love it! Ends right on a cliffhanger too, you bastard. Haha

In all seriousness, this fic has so much promise! If you ever want to finish it, I will gladly keep reading!
loki98065 chapter 10 . 6/29/2020
great story. love the au you were building. am guessing you were planning on deaging Dumbledore back to school age? that would have been hilarious. long time since u wrote this. but fingers crossed you come back one day and finish it. enjoyed the added Angel's and demon theme.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 2 . 5/30/2020
Muy Buen Comienzo!
Me Encanto!
Maravilloso
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2020
I absolutely love this story. If you get this, if you can, please continue this story. I was hooked from beginning to end.
isabellaevamara chapter 10 . 3/15/2020
great story so far. hope it is continued/finished eventually. hope hermione doesn't become a new bellatrix and that somehow they all can try to save ginny and draco maybe. really hope things continue slowly developing between bellatrix and harry.
Caliban03 chapter 10 . 3/4/2020
When will ever come next one?
Thanks for your work
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 2/29/2020
I hope you come back to this ...
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 2/29/2020
surely a purebred princess like Bella would make so fundamental a grammar error as mistaking subject and object by saying "he will hunt down Narcissa and I"?! 'he' is the subject of the sentence so it should be 'Narcissa and me'. [think on 'he will hunt I down' even sounds wrong - 'he will hunt me down' the quick and easy way to check]

I don't think Hogwarts is on an island; it's on mainland Scotland already. and how would he meet a Swiss girl in mainland Britain? he'd have to go abroad to the continent. [you surely were not thinking that any Briton would for one MOMENT even consider referring to the continent as 'the mainland' were you? we'd rather cut our own throats.]

I am enjoying this story, and so I hate the odd bits that jar.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2020
I love
WildKhaine chapter 2 . 1/6/2020
Poor Harry, ending up with a couple of well used sluts. The whole Quidditch team? Really? If I was Harry, definitely wouldn't want to have anything to do with a couple of skanks who have probably had sexual relations with about half the wizarding world at this point. On top of the fact that they are both not very good people, the only thing they really got going for them is looks since both are bitches and not very good people either. You mentioned Narcissa was faithful to her husband last chapter, think I'm going to call bs on that with the info from this chapter. Definitely seems the type to go out for a good time in a rather loveless marriage.
avidlector chapter 2 . 10/31/2019
Wow, the acts required to attain redemption consist of taking a potion and relying on Harry to be their conscience. Hard work that. Of course they have both had a major change of heart, just look at how they now view the goblins.
avidlector chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
Have to keep reading, hoping against hope not to see what I fear is ahead. So far looks like two women having a change of heart only because they are not getting all they planned on from their life choices. If Lucius hadn't wasted the fortune and Draco been a modicum more intelligent Narcissa stays? If Bella doesn't identify the slight hesitation in Voldy she is happy to remain a murderous bitch? If redemption is to be attained it needs to be earned through deed (and they both have a lot of work to do), otherwise might as well change the name to Forgiveness of the Black Sisters.
fluffy-fanfic-lover chapter 9 . 9/17/2019