Reviews for The Redemption of the Black Sisters
Newfanfikker chapter 2 . 10/31
Wow, the acts required to attain redemption consist of taking a potion and relying on Harry to be their conscience. Hard work that. Of course they have both had a major change of heart, just look at how they now view the goblins.
Newfanfikker chapter 1 . 10/31
Have to keep reading, hoping against hope not to see what I fear is ahead. So far looks like two women having a change of heart only because they are not getting all they planned on from their life choices. If Lucius hadn't wasted the fortune and Draco been a modicum more intelligent Narcissa stays? If Bella doesn't identify the slight hesitation in Voldy she is happy to remain a murderous bitch? If redemption is to be attained it needs to be earned through deed (and they both have a lot of work to do), otherwise might as well change the name to Forgiveness of the Black Sisters.
fluffy-fanfic-lover chapter 9 . 9/17
is this dead
JohninNH chapter 10 . 7/4
WOW!

Very happy I found this story, though it seems abandoned.
Corneliusduke chapter 3 . 5/28
Pretty good story so far. Hope they become Harry's wives eventually!
I love !
I love how Harry sees the true nature of the Black Sisters, but that’s the thing. When you say Black Sisters, you mean the trio. Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa. I think Andromeda, even though she is on the good side, deserves to read Sirius’ will and see Sirius’ apparition. It’s only fair because she is a Black Sister too.
mo20985 chapter 10 . 10/7/2018
wow! please update. doubtful you will but worth a shot to ask! pretty please
howlsword chapter 10 . 6/24/2018
very very good story, please update asap...
god of all chapter 10 . 3/26/2018
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Sadhaka chapter 7 . 3/5/2018
Never mind. Too many ideas with few if the fleshed out. Jumped around a lot. Lots if characters. Armor, swords, new magic, just too much at once with none if it connected.
Sadhaka chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
This is fabulous.

Fantastic premise, original take on the characters that pulls the reader in.

The interactions are wonderful to read. Smooth and flowing they make for an immersive read.

I hate that you didn't continue. This has a wonderful feel to it and would if easily been a hit.
Ilena Petrova chapter 10 . 2/24/2018
Why was this not continued? Why abandoned this amazing piece of writing
Stratre chapter 10 . 2/9/2018
Holy shit that cliffhanger
nyds41794 chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
listen the fuck up i dont care if someone took this story you either need to fucking continue it or tell people to fuck off about it cause it shouldnt be so short
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »