Reviews for The Redemption of the Black Sisters
Frostfeather3 chapter 10 . 3/8
This fanfic was amazing at the beginning. But I don't like that Ginny is a sex addict and a vampire. Her mione was fine having the scar and not being able to have children but I don't like that she had to become a raving lunatic. I love that Ron likes Luna because I always felt that she was under estimated and should have someone to love.
Saissa chapter 3 . 1/25
LOL - I cannot be hypnotized, but I will give you some feedback since you are begging for it.

This is a very interesting story so far.

Looking forward to reading more.

will check out your other pairings too.
bluetooth2kus chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
So has this story been abandoned?
Doombug chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
wtf? all three drink a potion to take 16years of age off them...so harry is an embryo?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I don't mean to nitpick but Africa isn't one 'country" there are over 30 countries. You have to be specific wen talking about Africa bc ppl will call you racist. Google is your friend.
Ines Lovett chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I hope you update soon n.n
NotAllGirlsAreGlass chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I LOVE the description of how Dumbledore treats Harry. I had never thought of their relationship in those terms.
Fluffy chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I love what Harry asks Snape. Please update this story I have read it twice and I need to know if Dumbledore survives.
haitt chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Your story is the best
SilverSerpent10 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
The chapter was AMAZING! I absolutely am in to this story. please write more jon3776.

J.E. McIntyre
Ryan-Draven57 chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
grear story so far.
Silverrosestorm chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
all i can say is wow! you have a great story here, and i hope to read more :) please come back to this one!
Zana205 chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Wow Harry couldn't win fairly so he cheated he should be executed and make this story better. Kidding but still don't like the idea of Harry being able to keep up with someone far better than him at dueling. No one is invincible and I realize that using the potion was Harry's up card but still it's kinda ridiculous.
elizabeth.croft chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
It's a shame that this story was abandoned.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
This fic has been slightly disappointing for me so far. The reason is that some things do not make much sense.

First, we have the reason that Bellatrix decided to accept her second chance. It was because her master ' might ' have left her behind in a battle. Not because what she does is wrong, not because she does not believe that the dark arts are evil, but simply because of a technicality.

Second, i can see Narcissa being accepted by Harry, but Bellatrix? No way. The way you explain her character, she really does not deserve redemption.

Third, we have Draco' s mission to kill Harry. My guess would be that Voldemort would not really want someone else to kill him. His pride would not allow it. He would definitely want to finish him off himself, to prove that he is mightier and that his first defeat was merely a fluke. So, the task to assasinate Harry does not make sense.

Lastly, well that is just me, but when i read the pairing on the summary, i was expecting to see Harry get some MIlf action, but you took that away.

To conclude , i have already read your other fic, the Litany of Blood in the past (which i liked a lot by the way ), and this story just seems sub par compared to that one so far.
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »