Reviews for The Redemption of the Black Sisters
Wow, this is such a good story, I really wish it went on for more that 16 chapters; I also wish something happened between narcissa and Harry - I know they could never be together and have a family but I still think they would be cute couple while they were at hogwarts.
OriksGaming chapter 10 . 7/15
I really wish you hadn't stopped writing this...
Awesome Chapter but I think the ending was a bit off with the faint I think Harry holding together until he is alone. wond have be more symbolic showing him as a source of strength and the price he will have to pay to get past Tom.
Frostfeather3 chapter 10 . 3/8
This fanfic was amazing at the beginning. But I don't like that Ginny is a sex addict and a vampire. Her mione was fine having the scar and not being able to have children but I don't like that she had to become a raving lunatic. I love that Ron likes Luna because I always felt that she was under estimated and should have someone to love.
Saissa chapter 3 . 1/25
LOL - I cannot be hypnotized, but I will give you some feedback since you are begging for it.

This is a very interesting story so far.

Looking forward to reading more.

will check out your other pairings too.
bluetooth2kus chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
So has this story been abandoned?
Doombug chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
wtf? all three drink a potion to take 16years of age off harry is an embryo?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I don't mean to nitpick but Africa isn't one 'country" there are over 30 countries. You have to be specific wen talking about Africa bc ppl will call you racist. Google is your friend.
Ines Lovett chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I hope you update soon n.n
NotAllGirlsAreGlass chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I LOVE the description of how Dumbledore treats Harry. I had never thought of their relationship in those terms.
Fluffy chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I love what Harry asks Snape. Please update this story I have read it twice and I need to know if Dumbledore survives.
haitt chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Your story is the best
SilverSerpent10 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
The chapter was AMAZING! I absolutely am in to this story. please write more jon3776.

J.E. McIntyre
Ryan-Draven57 chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
grear story so far.
Silverrosestorm chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
all i can say is wow! you have a great story here, and i hope to read more :) please come back to this one!
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »