Reviews for The Redemption of the Black Sisters
Greekfreek1 chapter 10 . 10/10
Please update this is Fucking awesome I love how you planned the plot it was awesome I hope you make a update on this soon
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 10 . 8/13
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
Galiaf3A05C chapter 1 . 4/28
"I, Sirius Lawrence Lucius Black, sole Heir to the primary fortune of the Black Family,"... Emmm what hapend to Sisius Orion Black?
Valiryo chapter 2 . 4/4
Lost me at "Assassin's Blade"...hate it when people add these cheesy OP/AU weapons, it's almost as bad as when authors have a character pull out a guitar and start "rocking out". Dx
and really? all that unbridled hate that made Harry use an Unforgivable.. just gone? oh well not like it matters, story's been abandoned for years.
animezor chapter 1 . 3/17
lol just read the last 2-4 lines and that sounds like what my grandpa said before he Kicked the bucket. props on that line
LordTicky chapter 10 . 2/29
A magnificent story, one that has definitely earned every follow, favorite, and review! I do not know if you will ever return to writing considering that this was your most recently updated story and it's several years old, but I shall join those who have followed and favorited this story in the hope to one day see more!
draco7347 chapter 10 . 2/4
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Er no chapter 2 . 1/28
He was literally consumed by his hatred for these two women and then... just stopped?
No it doesn't work that way, Sirius's wishes or not.
Poor planning.
Goddess of shadow chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
It's 17 not 16.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Wow, this is such a good story, I really wish it went on for more that 16 chapters; I also wish something happened between narcissa and Harry - I know they could never be together and have a family but I still think they would be cute couple while they were at hogwarts.
OriksGaming chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
I really wish you hadn't stopped writing this...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Awesome Chapter but I think the ending was a bit off with the faint I think Harry holding together until he is alone. wond have be more symbolic showing him as a source of strength and the price he will have to pay to get past Tom.
Frostfeather3 chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
This fanfic was amazing at the beginning. But I don't like that Ginny is a sex addict and a vampire. Her mione was fine having the scar and not being able to have children but I don't like that she had to become a raving lunatic. I love that Ron likes Luna because I always felt that she was under estimated and should have someone to love.
Saissa chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
LOL - I cannot be hypnotized, but I will give you some feedback since you are begging for it.

This is a very interesting story so far.

Looking forward to reading more.

will check out your other pairings too.
bluetooth2kus chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
So has this story been abandoned?
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »