Reviews for The Redemption of the Black Sisters
god of all chapter 4 . 8/16
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Dreous44 chapter 10 . 8/4
Love this story. I keep checking back to see if you are going to continue it.
Duuuude... You've gotta complete this story! It's epic.
With regards,
~Kami-Kitsune-Kage
1shadowhides chapter 10 . 7/17
You've taken to a form of writing that is meant to be asynchronous. Instead, it simply feels like a badly jumbled series of flashbacks. The main problem is that you use this technique for unrelated subjects. Asynchronous writing is best used for multiple instances of the same scene or the build up to that scene. You are instead randomly spitting out snippets of time without tying them together. I do applaud you trying this technique and I know the only way to get better is to use it, but maybe dont rely on it so much. Your reversal of time a few chapters back was well done and a much more interesting technique. Maybe utilze that again.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 5 . 6/22
A strange surge of protectiveness filled hi. He wouldn't let the order take the sisters away—not even if he had to fight the whole order to do it
VS
"Professor, do you think what Moody said was true? About Narcissa and Bellatrix not being able to change? Are we wasting our time?" Harry asked earnestly.

"The sisters are deeply wounded people with many demons and sins to make up for, but I believe they can change."

Harry wanted to believe the man but after Snape he had a hard time trusting the older wizard's judgment. Still, the old wizards assurances did some good in making him feel better about having linked with the girls.

A big contradiction or an assumption readers will (or are suppose to)notice and ASSUME that the ”surge of protectiveness" is side effect of "the link". Which as is, seems more likely than due to h)Harry being head of their House, lord Black.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 4 . 6/22
Dumbles remark (maybe previous chap), about the risk to student safety, allowing the Black sisters to attend Hogwarts, ironic with the fic's Draco assassination mission AND doubly so if consider the risk Dumbledore of canon allowed, with Draco's murder attempts.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 3 . 6/22
Harry snapped the box shut. "I'll show it to Dumbledore. Maybe he can figure out what to do." He hated having to go to the ...
WTF?

Seems like Harry being imperioused by an authority worshipper cliché Hermione character caricature Plus, current Harry pretty unhappy with Dumbledore.
Plus, few years back in canon history, Dumbledore's ”what to do", was get Flamels to try suicide, and destroy their philosopher's stone.
So bored with life, eager to try death out.

Nice gag, similar result of "soul" time travel "overwrite/obliterate" younger soul (Lol, usually ignored detail). Well similar result, older mind in
younger body.

Dunno, though it avoids an instant whitewashing redemption of black hearted Black sisters. The two deaged witches, seem ... ¿?undeserving ? Still bigoted bitches inside.
superdude50989 chapter 10 . 5/25
Looking forward to more chapters
BlackSistersFan chapter 1 . 4/21
You should add Andromeda. Go for ALL the Black Sisters.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 3/11
Was reviewing this story to see if it was worht a read and it seems interesting. The only downside I note is that it hasn't been updated in a very long time. I do hope that perhaps this might get an update one day. But I will not hold out hope. If it is updated I"ll be ready.
Greekfreek1 chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
Please update this is Fucking awesome I love how you planned the plot it was awesome I hope you make a update on this soon
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
Galiaf3A05C chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
"I, Sirius Lawrence Lucius Black, sole Heir to the primary fortune of the Black Family,"... Emmm what hapend to Sisius Orion Black?
Valiryo chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
Lost me at "Assassin's Blade"...hate it when people add these cheesy OP/AU weapons, it's almost as bad as when authors have a character pull out a guitar and start "rocking out". Dx
and really? all that unbridled hate that made Harry use an Unforgivable.. just gone? oh well not like it matters, story's been abandoned for years.
animezor chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
lol just read the last 2-4 lines and that sounds like what my grandpa said before he Kicked the bucket. props on that line
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »