Reviews for Sonic X Series 2, ADVANCED
BraveEagle chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
i just got three chapters in and god this fic hurts my eyes, wtf am i reading?
Tempest of Reach chapter 49 . 4/18/2009
Impreasive.

I have noticed many mistakes you have made through... Most of them being typos.
Reformation chapter 49 . 4/26/2008
Dude, you are a GOD among mere mortals! That was SO TOTALLY WAY better than the crap that was season two of Sonic X! Too bad they didn't have you as a writer :)
orange-and-apple chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
"Alright Gentlemen, that's enough fun for now. We still have a bounty to earn and I doubt Mr. Blue is going to wait until Friday to head us off. Toss the genetic reject into the box and let's get this show on the road."

apple: ...and what about you, gay-colored bastard?

orange: apple is mad at nack for calling tails a genetic reject...

apple: he shouldn't be talking! he's a purple-pink colored weasel! that is BEYOND QUEER! and not the respectable kind... ,

orange: sorry for apple's rage. very good fanfiction; one of the best on here, in my opinion :)
Girls just wanna have fun chapter 1 . 4/21/2007

A piece of fiction within a fandom utilizing characters and situations from a pre-existing work including (but not limited to) books, television programs, films, and comic strips.

Typically separated into het, slash , and general genres. Often used to play out AU scenarios and/or various romantic pairings not found in the original work.

Distributed via mailing lists, blogs, and zines. Heavily archived online.

Kate writes fanfiction about what would've happened to Jack and Rose had the Titanic not sunk. Poor Kate.

Fiction written by fans for other fans about the fandoms that they like. Usually the author takes the characters and/or the setting of the fandom and writes a new or continueing plot. Sometimes they write crossovers

I once read a Xena, Warrior Princess/Star Treck: Voyager uber, crossover, fanfic.

1. Put bluntly, fiction by the fans. Created by fans of any particular fandom, 50% of fanfiction is crap, 24% is non-crappy smut , 25% fits into the category of crap and smut, and the remaining 1% is some pretty good stuff.

2. Something English teachers don't like.

1. Trying to find a non-crap, non-smut fanfiction is a little like trying to mine for gold.

2. My friend's Star Wars fanfiction got an F in English class simply because it was fanfiction.

A work of fiction utilizing characters from a book, television show, or movie, as opposed to original characters. Referred to as "fan"fiction because it is generally written by fans obsessed with the book, television show, or movie.

"Man, I found some awesome Buffy slash fanfiction last night. Spike and Angel were getting it on!

Stories written by fans of a certain TV show, cartoon, anime, book, or movie using existing plots, characters, or ideas from the series but then continuing the story, adding new characters, changing the ending, or changing the plot.

Most are written by an obsessed fan who invents a character that's supposed to be like him/her, only 10 times prettier, smarter, and stronger who falls in love with whoever the fan has a crush on. Many of them have poor grammar, thin plots, and bad spelling. But there are a few with original ideas, great storylines, and interesting fancharacters writeen by creative writters. These ones are worth reading.

Most fanfiction is found only at fansites of the series or a general site for all types of fanfiction.

Obsessed Fan: I love Inuyasha so much! *sque* I'll write a fanfic of a super cool and powerful demon cat girl (that's basically me, only a 100 times better) that comes and takes Inuyasha from that evil bitch Kagome who doesn't deserve him (but I do cause I'm super cool)

Creative Writer: That anime show was so interesting and had some neat ideas, but I have a great, original idea: what if it went like this... I think I'll write my own fanfiction about it.

A story about an already published work. Some are good, most are bad. See . In fanfiction...anything can happen, which is sometimes good, but mostly bad. -_-*

I had to sort through, like, fifty fan fics to find find some decent yaoi!

Something really fun for extrenely bored people who like their favorite show/movie/video game too much. Some are good. Most of them, however, are bad.

Reviewing bad fanfiction gives people headaches, but does the world a service

Fiction written by fans or a genre,includes:

~anime

~music

~celebrities

The Music fanfiction is by far the most varied,last time I checked there were 1460 pieces of fanfiction written about a single that's just ONE band on ONe band was My Chemical 90% of fan-fic about MCR is just sex really (usually Gerard Way/Bert Mccracken ,Gerard Way/Frank,or,nastily,Gera rd Way/Mikey Way).The rest are stories about the band menbers being vamires which are preety funny. But most of it is just really,really,sick. Take a sick-bag.

Weird Person:"Gerard Way is so doing Bert from The are SO butt-buddies.

Real MCR .

Weird Person:Wanna read my fanfiction I wrote about Gerard getting Butt-raped by Bert,then Frack,then me,then Bert again then his own brother?

Real MCR fan:uhh...OKay

~Reads it~

~Barfs everywhere~

~Punches Weird Person out~

~Barfs everywhere~

Gay crap thought up by retarded otaku anime fangirls in which they get to have sex with their favorite anime characters cause they can't get any in real life.

Here is an example of fanfiction:

Sasuke insisted that Orochimaru use the cherry flavored condoms over the blueberry ones, but Orochimaru wanted to do him in the ass instead.

10.

1. Sheesh, how straight forward do you want it to be? Break it down into two words: "fan" and "fiction". As in, Fiction written by overly-obsessed fans of books. Get it?

And you had to go on this site to look it up? Loser.

2. Fiction written by fans (durr) who usually don't have a life and wish they were the author of the book they're writing fiction about. Yay them, huh?

Oh, and that's not all. Usually, their writing is pretty bad with grammar mistakes, misspellings of characters (main or not), and cliched events that don't follow the actual events in the origin of their writing. Wonderful *rolls eyes with a voice full of sarcasm*.

1. Harry Potter decided to steal Dudley's computer and go on Urban Dictionary to look up naughty words he overheard that Voldemort and Snape were acting out, until he found the word "fanfiction". He decided to look it up because he had no clue what it was (the loser) and BAM! He realized he's a loser because he couldn't define the word "fanfiction". Kinda like you. Woot woot. Case closed. Next.

2. Oh, but despite the fact that he's a loser for looking up such a dumb word, Harry Potter didn't stop there. He went on a fanfiction site to write his own fanfiction about his life (a.k.a. books by JKR). I feel sorry for him, but hey, it's not my life that's getting screwed up by fanfiction and loser-ish-ness, so I don't give!

11.

1. Literature written about/inspired by movies/games/tv shows/etc by fans of that particular subject matter.

2. Stupid stories written by fanboys/fangirls and general idiots (see 133t douche and blogger .) Often not worth reading.

FanFiction Asshole: Hey, have you read my new story in which two of the characters from the shitty anime show I always watch have sex?

Normal Guy: Never talk to me again.
wer chapter 49 . 3/10/2006
can you do a chrishelen?
nixofcyzerra chapter 49 . 2/10/2006
First of all, I would like to say that I truly enjoy reading your fics. I think the style you write captures the spirit of SonicX, and your OC's, and the explanation of their origins/appearences, are detailed while not having the whole "My OC can beat the hell out of high-speed hedgehogs without breaking a sweat." However,I would like to say that, in my opinion, the later chapters of SonX 2 Advanced and those of dark ages(I've read all your sonic X stories upto and including the movie version), are starting to feel slightly laboured. I believe this stems from a simple problem, being that new Sonic games are being released while you're writing, and as Sonic X uses an AU version of said games, you are finding it difficult to incorporate them into your fics.

There are two options to solve this problem: One: to have a "cut-off point," and from this point ignore the games entirely. The other is to do a re-write of SonX 23 to help assimilate the games easier. One example of this is "Krish-kal-pal" (apologies if that is spelt incorrectly). I have to admit, when I first read the chapters with the deity, I thought "Black doom!" If, as you mentioned at the beginning of all your fics, you want to stick as close to the Sonic X universe as possible, It may be an idea to combine the two, and have the final battle with Krish with Devil doom instead. Then again, hey, it's your fic! What do I know?
b123sedg chapter 49 . 1/11/2005
this final was EXCELENT! soory for not reviewing for a long time, being kind of distracted for the past weeks and I hope the new series will be out soon becouse I can wait.
Great chapter 49 . 1/9/2005
This was a super "season" and I must admit you worked in the roboticizer excellenty, it also leaves room for one of the longest saga's in sonic history to be used, the "death egg saga" although, now that I think about it how could metal sonic fight sonic in sky sancutary? perhaps eggman could steal metal sonic and create a new body for him and then erase his memory? oh well I'm ratelling on again, good luck to you sir.
Az The Dragon chapter 49 . 1/2/2005
AH! I knew that Nazo was going to be berserk!

I have a half idea on where Shadow might be, but for the moment I don't want to say it, I might give spoiler around...

And maybe (maybe, maybe) I know even why Sonic his in that type of coma and what you could possibly write, but I wont say it. I don't want to expose my ideas... not now...

I can't say much about Bean and Bark as I don't know them at all, but I can say that in this serie you moved them very well. On Emerl I can't say nothing as I read too little about him in this story.

For Okida is another story, you caraterized him really well and you didn't fell into banality, stupidity and things like that. In the end you gave him a good role to play in the story. Important in some ways, yet not as much as the roles that Sonic and Shadow (the real protagonist of this series) have.

Passing to how this serie was written, well, you already know that I PRAISE this work although you made some errors that could be avoided.

Especially in some chapters, like this final one; it was like you rushed it and posted it without reading it a second time to make sure you found out as much errors as you could.

My advice is to not rush things even if readers want a fast update.

Quality is better than quantity.

And now, I'm gonna wait till next serie, which I hope I will find something about Nazo.

Please?

That guy really intrigues me.
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 49 . 12/31/2004
YAY! NEW SERIES! And Happy New year to you! I will return when Dark Ages begins!
Alien-Child chapter 49 . 12/31/2004
The battle was killer man! And Adding Bean, Bark Nack and Gemerl (New Emerl) is great, I mean they arn't in the series but the first form of Emerl. and is Chaos and Tikal going to appear again too? And man the next story is going to be a dark age after the way you ended the second series. I can't wait!
Wile E. Coyote chapter 49 . 12/31/2004
OH MY GOD!

Now that is a Sonic X Series! The action! The adventure! The drama! The madness! I love it! Amazing sagas...even though some of them were only about two episode long.

Awesome storylines...great new characters! What a climax...

Sonic in a coma! Shadow is missing! Metal Sonic is half alive! Amy is seventeen! Chris is still a idiot! Eggman is getting more eviller! And there is a Coca Cola advert on tv right now!

Muhahahahaha! I am absolute barmy!

I know these are probably silly suggestions, but how about in season 3, you do sagas on Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3D and do a saga with Metal Shadow in it...?

I love your stories! Muhahahahahaha!

Wile E. Coyote

Evil Genius!
Kirby-Chan263 chapter 49 . 12/31/2004
Damn...this story was AWESOME! I think it was better than your last Sonic Heroes Story! - Great job, I'll keep an eye on you
The Ansem Man chapter 49 . 12/31/2004
You are a brilliant planner. The story has me on edge the action is sweet, the humor... meh, it's there.

BUT HEED THIS WARNING: DO NOT turn this into another SatAM Sonic. PLEASE.