Reviews for Deenie Finds Her Voice
Bittersweet x chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Loved it! It was really, really in character, especially Deenie's mother.
Account Not Found chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
pretty good so far... i have a feeling you live in the uk.

WalterUnaForever
Heavenly Dancer chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
hn, you really just jumped in there didn't you. I don't think you've characterized any of them correctly, but then again this is your story so, whatever.
piratesswriter chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
It started out pretty interesting, and I like it. But still, I think that Deenie really isn't the type of person to just wake up and snap... I really think she'd be more like Helen, and crack under pressure. Still, very creative idea... update soon, please! :-)
kankankan chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
I enjoyed this for the most part. You got the characters down very well, especially Thelma. I only have one minor complaint, and that is that as far as I can remember, after adjusting to the brace Deenie wanted to consider becoming an orthopaedist (or however it's spelt), right? Anyway, aside from that, I'm glad you wrote this, its nice to read about Deenie after the brace.
SerenaFelicity chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
yay the brace is coming off. update soon
Spiritual Magic chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
omg, omg i remember reading this book! so, was this after she got the brace off? Ohh, I so remember this book; the only copy i had was my moms from when she was so it had the 70s picture on it lol and ya she wanted to be a cheerleader but couldn't then her mom wanted her to be a model but she didnt

awesome job dude! plz make more!
ccbchunks chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
uh ok.

It's a good idea, but i don't think Deenie's that strong yet... You'd have to do quite a lead up, i think. Good job!
Amethyst Prongs chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Yay! It's about time Deenie stood up for herself! I was reading it today and groaning along with it.
rockisrocken chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I really liked the book, but I hated the cliff-hanger, and I really wanna see what other people want to happen to Deenie, so i say, keep it up!
ccbchunks chapter 1 . 7/30/2004