Reviews for Bad Days
Lizzie Branwell chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
You truly are an outstanding writer.
Padfoot11 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
i don't know why you say it was bad. it was really good. i liked your story. write more its bloody awesome.
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Kawaii! It was very cute!

x Cazzy x
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Well I think I'll go for the good. Because that's what it was. No, not good, REALLY, SUPERLY good. D Poor Remus and his PMS. Ho ho ho. 3
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
One of the greatest RL/SB oneshots out there! _

freakyandfunky chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
It's great! I loved the muggle book search and the cut lip the best!

Thanks for the read!
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
That was sweet! Aw... kawaii-type sweetness (even though I'm reviewing in the Harry Potter section, I know you write anime stuff, so I assume you know what kawaii means...) Fluffy goodness, and a brightner to my day.
suckers love chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
:) This is so going on my faves list. :)
Xandria Nirvana chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
it was good and it was not short it was one of the longer storys i've read
Juliet Rose chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
aw how sweet
squiddie03 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
yay! i loved it! whoo ho! i think you should write a sequel! keep writing & good luck!
Missa Michel chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
It was not bad! Shame on you for your pessimism, even if you were just joking! I thought it was great! So there.
LythTaeraneth chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I loved it _ You know, I rather like Something Corporate. I'm just too poor to by the CD. But yes, this was great . . . however it reminds me dreadfully that, unlike Remus, I don't have Sirius to kiss me and make everything better . . . but gee wouldn't that be nice? *goofy grin*
AbbyNormalitis chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
*glomps* I love it! more I want more more Remmy Siri fluffy goodness *nodnod* thankies for writing~!
Ignis chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Oh, I loved their argument. It was so witty and lovely at the same time.