Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
thriceandonce chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Boohoo... why is this ON HOLD?
thriceandonce chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Let Ryou win!
thriceandonce chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Poor Bakura!
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
4 MISSED NIGHTS OF SLEEP? OMFR! I can hardly miss ONE night of sleep, let alone FOUR! Wow. I'm impressed. But... poor, poor Bakura. Why does Ryou have a crush on Yami and not Bakura? :( Ah, well, that will change soon - I hope. Yuugi's Diary is very... interesting. (Innocent, naive image of Yuugi is replaced with an updated version)
Bellebelle3 chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
Make Ryou choose Bakura! Please...[starts to cry.]

Bellebelle3's cat: In other words, she loved it. Continure, or we will run of kleenex tissues.
Widow's FeatherPen chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Aika: very sad... I hope I see the end of this one...
Tenshi no Nanimo chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
P;ease! Please update soon! The story is so nice and the cliffhanger's so good that I'm excited to read the next chapter already! thank you for making such a wonderful story! keep up the good work!
dragontiger1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
WOO YEAH that was good angst *drools* One would think i should be doing homework during my frees in school, this is much more fun! Cant wait for you next chap. I encorage you to do that yami/bakura/ryou someone sugested, sounds like a mighty fine idea to me _ KEEP WRITING!

DT

x

ps sorry for spelling errors!
laur chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
-claps- awesome :)
Hyacinthus chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
NO BAKU! GO BACK BAKU!

*loud exaggerated sniff*

Stupid Yami. Always gets in the way.

_

Update soon!
blueeyesbakura chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
very good plese finish it dont leave me hangin
Delete this accccccount chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Awesome! Update soon!
Dragon of Midnight Alexis chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Aw how sad! *keeps reading and realizes there is a cliffhanger* No!Please keep writing for all our sakes!
Dragon of Midnight Alexis chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
What I loved about this chapter was Yami unfocused and Yami Bakura's rage. Keep at it because I'm really cracking up!
Dragon of Midnight Alexis chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
LOL! This was much funnier than the 1st chapter. Keep the humor going!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »