Reviews for Confusion
The Wolf's Knight chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
For fuck sakes, pick if she is dead on alive. (Or at least leave her body alone!) Also, poor Sesshomaru. :( He lost his child and the mother.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
read; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Want a finished story :(
Hana Verrier chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
OW OW OW OWWWWWWWWWWWW OW OW OW OW OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW THE FUCK COULD HE DO THAT?! HE JUST BASICALLY DESTROYED HER PUSSY AND BABY FUCKING OW
Ryu Pendragon chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
Ok, I know that Sess is smart enough to know that Kikyo was posessing Kagome. Actually, the pain might bring Kagome back because of the shock. Then she'll freak out when she sees Sess, Inu, and Koga. That's my guess anyway.
cherryblossm chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
whens the next chapter
Ichigo Mirai chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
good chapters! keep it up.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
this is good. keep it up!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
this is pretty good. can't wait to read the rest.
Sesshysgurl666 chapter 13 . 12/24/2006
I would love to read more of this story but it seems that you forgot about it. Hope you update soon. If u need any help, drop me a line or few, k? Happy Hollidays!
Tom Riddle's reluctant bride chapter 13 . 11/13/2006
No! Sesshomaru can bring her back! They must be together! Update soon! I must know what happens next!
Megan Consoer chapter 13 . 9/23/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
meh chapter 13 . 9/23/2006
Yeah you sure titled your story correctly. Do you even know what you're writing about? The plot jumps everywhere, and don't let me even start on the PLOT HOLES...i suggest you go get a beta.
Dominique chapter 13 . 9/23/2006
I loved this story so far...lots of action, drama, and confusion... please...when you do each chapter...email me
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 13 . 9/22/2006
KILL INUYASHA! Fluff kill InuYasha! Let Kouga be!