Reviews for Together, Forever
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I really liked this story-it was a lot like Romeo & Juliet, and a beautiful love story. Thanks for writing!
Burns9569 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I'm sad now... Too much angst in that one. :(

Keep it up, I think?
ffaddix chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was absolutely and utterly amazing...
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Beautifully done. The aftermath of suicide is devastating. It is certainly not a"cowards" way out,but born of families and friends suffer, so your fic was a great wakeup call to anyone contemplating this final step.
Igerne chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Oh... very Lyra and Will. Excellent, but very sad. :) Keep up the wonderful work!
Robert Harrison chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
What do you mean 'not very good', I thought it was execellent
KEDme chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
You know, if JKR kills Harry in the end, I will never forgive her. Your story, while touching and oh-so-true, is very sad. I can't bear to think of it ending this way and have faith that she'll end it on a positive, happily ever after note. She just has to! I didn't think this story was bad. Don't degrade your talent! You may not be satisfied with it, but it was very well written and makes one think. Of course, I may not forgive you either for killing Harry. Just something to think about *smiles*.
kingmaker chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
*Disclaimer: This is not intended as a flame, only a bit of constructive criticism*

A bit (ok, far) too much angst for 3,0 words in my opinion and I don't think you kept the characters consistent within the story, nevermind with canon. If Harry were to love Ginny and refuse to tell her because he knew he must die to kill Voldemort, then he would be smart enough to arrange that she not learn about that love while the grief was still fresh because doing so would only exacerbate her grief and make it more difficult for her to move on and he would know that. Further, Ginny is a strong enough character that I don't think she could be driven to suicide without more severe outside intervention, as in Jeconais' Abyss.

And, yeah, I agree with your LJ remarks awhile back about rewriting Connections with the incomplete plot points cleaned up, thus making a fun and enjoyable fic a much better one.