Reviews for Bouquet
candelight chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
This is so cute! I'm going to make a hanaxtohru myself!
spoiler alert chapter 9 . 3/5/2006
spolier alert

you know akito is a woman right...i mean you probobly didnt when you wrote this but im just saying so you know
iolah chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
this was really good. i like how you can write so many pairings without anger:)can you do another haruhana please?
Kawaii Plushie Fetish chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
Haru would make Yuki very very happy...XP I know it...

Setsuna-chan.

Kawaii Plushie Fetish chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
OMFG I love this...

Setsuna-chan
ShinRa Inc chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
Actually, Akito is a girl. Really and truly. Surf the net. It's true.
Avaeya Obvilias chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Oh, this story, or rather stories, are really sweet. I'm actually listening to Macy Gray's "I Try" while reading it, and it fits! And I read your response to someone's review and you said you cried like an idiot when you saw Momiji's episode. I wanted to tell you that I cried just the same way, mabe harder! Also, I think anybody who has ever seen Furuba has cried on that episode, so you're not the only crying idiot! There are milions of them, me included!
Hydra-Star chapter 11 . 12/7/2004
Oh, this is simply wonderful. I was a but suprised not to find some of the emore popular pairings in here, like Kyo/Tohru, Yuki/Tohru or /Yuki/Haru. Still, maybe it's better that way. YOu see a bit to many of that type of thing for my tast (not that I dislike those couples). But anyway, this is a lovly story. The diffrent OPVs are extreamly well written. I love it.
Maria-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
_ I love Hatori/Ayame, and there anre't enough of them in the entire world. The entire Furuba fanfic section should be filled with them. *nods*

*sends you a virtual cookie*

Good work!
Jessica Fowler-Cooper chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
hiyas,

even though i reviewed this story i want to do it again so here ya go.

I LOVE IT. YOU ARE AWESOME! CAN"T WAIT TIL YOU UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF FUMBLING TOWARDS ECSTACY!

~Kyo
Jessica Fowler-Cooper chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
hiyas,

thankyas so much for the explanation on kyo and kagura. i really appreciate it. even though i just now read it. pretty pathetic huh? but these stories of yours are definitely going on my favorites list.
Morgan chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
Alright, I've seen this story on a lot of my searches, but I never really looked closely at it... Until tonight. The second I realized that there was a HanaTohru blurb in here, I clicked the mouse so hard it might've squeaked!

I love this pairing. It is so obvious, but never really done. If you search for Hana under "Stories by Summary", there's one that's this close *holds fingers a millimeter apart* to being a HanaTohru fic.

In the summary, it says "Only Hana wore black to the wedding". Unfortunately, I have a horendous memory so I can't remember the title.

Also unfortunately, I only read the HanaTohru blurb. My fave Fruits Basket pairing!

You did it very well, though I have to admit that I wish it was longer... *sigh* Beggers can't be choosers, I suppose.

I'll try to tell you if I find any more of this pairing. Can't guarantee anything, but I can try.

Have a nice day and keep up the good work! :'D
kikvws chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
Love this! Do update soon!
GhostHelwig chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
I figured I'd reply to this, just to tell you that I'm looking forward to your next chapters, as well as your next story! And don't worry about the time between updates - I think everyone can understand computer problems & the like. So in conclusion (do I or do I not sound like a teacher? *lol*), don't worry, I'll wait, & I think everyone else will, too. 'Good things come to those who wait', right? And your story is good enough to wait for. _