Reviews for Bouquet
So far so cute! But make haruxyukixkyo r my personal favs!
candelight chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
This is so cute! I'm going to make a hanaxtohru myself!
spoiler alert chapter 9 . 3/5/2006
spolier alert

you know akito is a woman right...i mean you probobly didnt when you wrote this but im just saying so you know
iolah chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
this was really good. i like how you can write so many pairings without anger:)can you do another haruhana please?
Kawaii Plushie Fetish chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
Haru would make Yuki very very happy...XP I know it...

Setsuna-chan.

Kawaii Plushie Fetish chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
OMFG I love this...

Setsuna-chan
ShinRa Inc chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
Actually, Akito is a girl. Really and truly. Surf the net. It's true.
Avaeya Obvilias chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Oh, this story, or rather stories, are really sweet. I'm actually listening to Macy Gray's "I Try" while reading it, and it fits! And I read your response to someone's review and you said you cried like an idiot when you saw Momiji's episode. I wanted to tell you that I cried just the same way, mabe harder! Also, I think anybody who has ever seen Furuba has cried on that episode, so you're not the only crying idiot! There are milions of them, me included!
Hydra-Star chapter 11 . 12/7/2004
Oh, this is simply wonderful. I was a but suprised not to find some of the emore popular pairings in here, like Kyo/Tohru, Yuki/Tohru or /Yuki/Haru. Still, maybe it's better that way. YOu see a bit to many of that type of thing for my tast (not that I dislike those couples). But anyway, this is a lovly story. The diffrent OPVs are extreamly well written. I love it.
Maria-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
_ I love Hatori/Ayame, and there anre't enough of them in the entire world. The entire Furuba fanfic section should be filled with them. *nods*

*sends you a virtual cookie*

Good work!
Mrs.KenshinHimura chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
hiyas,

even though i reviewed this story i want to do it again so here ya go.

I LOVE IT. YOU ARE AWESOME! CAN"T WAIT TIL YOU UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF FUMBLING TOWARDS ECSTACY!

~Kyo
Mrs.KenshinHimura chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
hiyas,

thankyas so much for the explanation on kyo and kagura. i really appreciate it. even though i just now read it. pretty pathetic huh? but these stories of yours are definitely going on my favorites list.
Morgan chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
Alright, I've seen this story on a lot of my searches, but I never really looked closely at it... Until tonight. The second I realized that there was a HanaTohru blurb in here, I clicked the mouse so hard it might've squeaked!

I love this pairing. It is so obvious, but never really done. If you search for Hana under "Stories by Summary", there's one that's this close *holds fingers a millimeter apart* to being a HanaTohru fic.

In the summary, it says "Only Hana wore black to the wedding". Unfortunately, I have a horendous memory so I can't remember the title.

Also unfortunately, I only read the HanaTohru blurb. My fave Fruits Basket pairing!

You did it very well, though I have to admit that I wish it was longer... *sigh* Beggers can't be choosers, I suppose.

I'll try to tell you if I find any more of this pairing. Can't guarantee anything, but I can try.

Have a nice day and keep up the good work! :'D
kikvws chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
Love this! Do update soon!