Reviews for In The End
ESTO NO TIENEN NINGUN SENTIDO! Puedo entender que sea una continuación para el anime, pero para el manga? Es una completa basura. Desde antes de los eventos en Jusenkyo y la boda fallida, la relación de Ranma y Akane había progresado para bien, y a pesar de que negaban sus sentimientos ya no peleaban a lo estúpido... Como es posible que después de todos las pruebas que pasaron este te parezca un final coherente? Realmente leiste el manga completo? O solo la última tira del tomo 38?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
That is so in character.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
As someone else once pointed out, all the "fiancées" are violence prone. Also, it needed to be broken into smaller paragraphs. Still, all in all, a very good read.
goku90504 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
congratuations on this now i would like to see someone to take this akane and ranma and get them togeter happly (it would not be easy you would need a bit of a smarter nabiki and a kasumi who is not so much an air head but i belive its possable just not easy)
Dane17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
KASUMI GAVE HER THAT MALLET? What was she thinking?

That's the first time I've heard this. Was this in the manga or the series?

I can see how things can go rapidly downhill when the two fathers are involved. A very nice portrayal of what might most likely happen if Ranma and Akane aren't allowed to really get to know each other.
grandmaster chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
If Nabiki knew they loved each other this much why didn't she DO something about it. Now thanks to her inactions her sister is miserable.
Shadow Neko chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
While I admire your work, and really like your other fics, I must say that this isnt your best work, and I would like to know if you are planing to update the other fics or some of them are death
littlematchgirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
nice... I liked the story, will you be making a sequal? Sounds like it when you said "what are the chances he'll ever come back?" I think that you should make a sequal. The story sounds so unfinished.

-LMG- (Plus, i'm a big Nabiki fan)
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Good,

But reformat the story, It's hard to read a huge paragraph!
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
HIGHLY Depressing!

Well done , and thought out but HIGHLY Depressing.

UNfortunately I can see just that happening.

Though I am an Akane hater from way back and don't agree with Ranma loving her.

CARING for her yes , loving no , he doesn't even know what love is. Any love he has for her would be of the cross between the variety of the annoying bratty sister who keeps hurting his feelings and the feeling that he MUST love her to keep his honor.

Unless she get's a personality transplant she is FAR to immature to be anyones wife.

Derek The Rogue