Reviews for And Like A Lamb
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Did I like it!? Did I like it!? I loved it! Your Albus is perfect and I think you keep him In character really well. I was crying when he was trying to get her to tell him why she would die for him. I am so happy you didn't make it a deth fic, I can handle drama as long as their's a happy ending.
renee561 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Love it! It's not really ooc, i've always thought that they were more than friends, or that they both harbored feelings for each other.
galadriel-t chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Sigh! So beautiful!
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Love it. I like your word choices - you have a strong vocabulary, but unlike many other authors you aren't stuffing in words at random in places where they do not quite fit. Well done! And not terribly OOC :-)
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I swooned - it was so lovely :) And that line - 'You would shame me like this?' broke my heart - This was an absolutely WONDERFUL STORY! Thank you for posting :)
stormtrooper1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Aaaaaaahhhh! I think my brain has shortcircuited from the awesomeness of this story!
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Really pretty : D You're a great writer, and there are some nice lines here
Inkweaver865 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Amazing; probably my favorite MMAD fic out there. You are truly talented.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Very interesting story! I love stories about Albus helping Minerva after she'd been hurt ... although I don't like the "hurt"-part ... ;-)

THX

God bless you!

Thara
skinnydipping chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
It is a bit unerving to see lesser stories with thousands of reviews and this masterpiece not properly contemplated. Alas, it is a known fact the MMAD is not the most popular ship out there. Nevertheless, I loved this story - I can't believe I've never reviewed it (and here I am complaining of the number of reviews on MMAD stories). I loved readind this. You are very good with diologues!

Kudos from Brazil!
Dicere chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Sod canon. I loved this.

So, how are you?
marisa chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
oh my god! This is the best MMAD story I have ever read, truly, you have to write more stuff like that.

Marisa
nilaea chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
very nice, and somehow so different...I couldnt stop reading :)
musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Sherbert lemons ...? Great ...
Xuimare chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OMG. I can't believe I've never reviewed this, it's been on my favorites list for ages. o-o

Apologies. XD

I love it. Obviously. The way they talk and the kiss at the end. w *Squee*
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »