Reviews for First Day at School
Queen of WitchBlood chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
please continue this story! Its amazing and i want to know what happens further in the story!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Interesting story, I hope you update it some day.
Storm Warning chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
O very good! Great at keeping the characters! update?
Sophophobic chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
... Willow's cheating on Oz...

It's good, though.

-Sopho
Ginnia chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
I like that you kept Willow a witch. I wonder how long it will take the x men to find out who she is. Maybe Magneto can discover the Hellmounth and the evil things that want humankind destroyed or enslaved and join with them to wage war on the human race or something. That can bring in the hellmouth, Buffy and the rest of the scooby gang if you want them included. Maybe Faith's near death experience being stabed and in coma caused another slayer to be called one who has no idea who she is nor the council knows. Maybe the slayer can be Storm's daughter who she either gave up for adoption because she was too young or she was taken from her. It would be a good addition because there is the Watcher Council who would want her and Magneto who would want her. The slayer could have a recessive x gene but not a mutent since she has no powers since the slayer is dominent but instead her slayer ability is increased three fold. These are some suggestions to help past the writers block since I really want to read the rest of this great story. Plus I would like to see a slayer that is related to Storm instead of Login and Scot and the idea of Magneto and the Slayer will help the X men discover the truth about Willow and the hell mouth.
Susan chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
I am glad you kept Willow a witch. I wonder how long it will take the x-men to realize that is what she is. I wonder what happens next so please update soon.
BSGirl chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
update
Blitzgrl chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
hey this is great. whats with the poll...or is it a poll...? Witch 29, Witch/Mutant 7, Mutant 3?

watever it is I choose Witch/Mutant. Good story though, update soon?
peacockgal17 chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Yay! She's a witch! i love the idea of a kurt/willow thing...
spk chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
I love the chapters so far. I personally like the idea of Willow being a witch but being accepted by the people of the academy as someone who wants to help. You are doing a great job of writing for Willow...you definitely know her character well. I can't wait to read more. :)
sweetypie15 chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
AWESOME love the new chappter update soon coz this stroy rocks i love it so much and can't wait for the update so update soon.

THANKS.
lovelycarose chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
yeay! I love it more?
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Why doesn't she just tell them that she's a witch and they're all messed up? Write more soon.

- Damia -
Spammer chapter 4 . 6/27/2005

Willow must be a groupie, not a member; like she was with Oz. Hey, what about Oz? Are they still together? I'm glad this fic ain't dead. My guess is she overextended because she was away from the hellmouth.
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
I realize you likely want to make this a Willow-centric story, but at some point shouldn't she mention that she's been involved with super powered people before? Buffy for example?