Reviews for First Day at School
nova bomb chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
witch to many powers to be a mutant and what about the reinsoling spell? Unless she is a combo of both she is a witch. UPDATE SOON great story so far!
Red Queen Kai chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
Definatly a witch otherwise she just isn't Willow, and then what about Buffy? Will she be some mutant or the Slayer?

I love this fic, it's so cute, you're doing agreat job
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
I like the idea of her being a mutant who is also a witch. She gets to do fun stuff like using her witchy powers and she can have some other power, something not so huge so that it's realistic. Like telekinesis, which would explain why she mastered that stuff first. Or empathy, she can feel people's emotions and souls, so she can tell if they are human or not. Write more soon.

- Damia -
Kaz chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Definitely a witch.
lovelycarose chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Please write more I love the Kurt/Willow pairing. This is an awsome story so far!
Hearns chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
I'm thinking that Willow is a Witch, let's keep with that idea. But let her explain some of what she is by telling them about Buffy, Giles and the rest of the stuff that she has run into. Plus I wonder what old Mag will do when he learns that One girl tossed around the Brotherhood like a rag doll.

Interested chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
I find myself curious at this story. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

I'd definitely say witch... If she was mutant then what of Buffy? If Cerebro didn't pick up on either, then how to explain it? And just because Xavier didn't encounter the supernatural, doesn't mean it isn't there.
Cero Morrigan chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Both would be cool.
Stemaphie chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
You gotta keep Willow a witch cuz then it'll screw with everything that the X-men believe and the interaction between them in the next part would be great. Anyways I don't think that i could see willow as anything but a witch.
Phoenix77 chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
I really like the story so far-please continue! As for the question of Willow being a mutant or a witch, I think she should definitely be a witch.
boo chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
WITCH! just cuz i would like to see our little willow kick some ass and be oh so mysterious about it
Nova chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
Willow is a witch, she had showen to many "powers" to be a mutant thought out the show and I like to see Xavier be wrong some time.
Spammer chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
She's a witch, just look at the blood test!
cat chapter 3 . 1/30/2005

its really good, make willow a mutant, but one who's used the theory and structure of witchcraft to access her powers...

Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
I'm really liking your story so far. It's got a lot of potential. In answer to your question in Chapter 3,personally, I would like to see Willow still be a witch (Xavier has to be wrong some time). Anyway, keep up the good work.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »