Reviews for Harry Potter and the Coming of Fate
Snaggledog chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
I have read this story up to this point and have enjoyed it. The breakdown with Molly Weasley is the most ridiculous thing that I have read in a long time. I am moving on to a different story.
broomstick flyer chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
Anyone stating to read this should go and find a proper story as this suddenly falls apart at chapter fifteen. It becomes untter and total rubish that is no longer a Harry Hermione story but a Neville longbottom story with no indication that it was going to become so or that the story before chapter 16 would be abandoned at the end of Chapter fifteen. NOT WORTH WASTING TIME READING AT ALL. The writer has either fallen and damaged his head or someone hit him with a thickness spell.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Yay! Found someone who writes a fallible Harry, not superhero.
island.dred.insomniac chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
I have to say that this is a great story. The intrigue and feel of unease that the author has presented in this piece is amazing. Every time it looks like an opportunity to have peace something happens that makes sense and makes the reader want to continue. I really, really hope that the author will continue to work on this piece. Characterization is amazing. The action was amazing. The entire piece is just great. Please complete this story for my own sanity and the sanity of others who have been reading this. Do it for, "The greater good." lol. I really enjoyed this work.
Zucht chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
You realize that you killed Nevil's Gran off two chapters ago, don't you?

Good story anyway.
Eternity Void chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Right, there seems to be a problem with this fic. Not just because of some of the glaring continuity errors, *cough* Augusta Longbottom *cough*, but because, judging by your summery the main plot point of this story, the 'accident' (fight/murder attempt) jars the story completely. Although the Neville thing could have been a good plot point, and liked the working together thing it sort of committed suicide because you killed just about everyone off, totally disregarding any of the relationships that you had spent over half the story developing. What. the. Hell.

In fact the entire flow of the story, which was initially about the strained relationship between Harry and Dumbledore because of Sirius' Last Prank, and the character development and learning progress made up due to this event on all sides, became a pale shadow of one of the sh**er Bond movies, then you killed off the remaining two not-quite-but-may-as-well-be main characters.

In fact what you appear to have here is a partially un-betaed what if fanfic of your own fanfic in the fanfic that it's the fanfic of. There are so many things wrong with that it's not funny. Just so you know from what I gather, it is a terrible idea to throw away good character development, like Ron's reconciliation, Harry comforting a Slythrin, or Remus's new lease on life.

The first part however was excellent and I sincerely hope you rethink the timeskip, or at least how long it was, because to be honest for the most part Harry forgetting everything (permanently) defeated the purpose of the first part of the story.
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
Looks like Hermione and Harry may be separating...which would be disasterous for Hermione and Kathryn since the best place is in his presence. I do not by that Neville gave himself and Luna up, something else must have happened.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Didn't Harry kill Draco back before going to school his 6th year?
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
Since Augusta Longbottom is dead...where did this chapter come from?
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Harry acts so confident and skilled, yet after a couple of brushes with Albus he si starting to deteriorate. From the reaction Harry keeps getting from females he gives comfort to, is his animagus form going to be a Phoenix?
Sithslayer69 chapter 19 . 2/8/2012
You started off so wonderful! And skipped to Harry getting screwed over by voldemort and losing his memory. What a dissappointing turn of events. I dont want to read it anymore. Sorry.
Badgedbadger chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
You had a great story going on, but this chapter is ridiculous. There is no transition at all, and this fic now seems more like two different stories. I'm just really confused.
13stars chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Hello, I must say I'm incredibly confused right now. I wanted to know how Harry can go from sleeping to fighting riddle and then "Dieing", How when Neville's gran died in previous chpters to now being alive... would you please message me if you have the time to expain? Thank you.

A confused reader,

teachergirl chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
In a previous chapter you had Neville's gran killed in an attack on their home, but now you have her alive. I don't understand. But it doesn't matter because I don't want to read a Neville story. I've spent all this time and now the story is ruined. If I had wanted to read a story about Neville I would have chosen a Neville story. Don't you have any regard for your readers who have invested all of this time into the story to change course now?
teachergirl chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
That's a bit of revisionist history. There's so way that Ron was thinking with his study habits that he was going to beat Percy's OWL scores. Perhaps wishful thinking, but he wasn't even taking a full load of classes. There are 12 classes, and Percy obviously took all 12 since he got 12 OWLs. Ron only took nine classes, so there's no way he could match Percy's score.