Reviews for Wolfsbane
nejitenfan chapter 21 . 6/25/2009
i thouht that dani rahne and x23 moved to mutant town
nejitenfan chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
i thought x23 was Stephine not Laura in this story now im confused cause you called her Stephine ion the begining now you changed it to larva witch is the one in the comics
nejitenfan chapter 36 . 11/30/2008
update soon
Spikesagitta chapter 32 . 8/7/2007
nice! still funny as ever! i love the humour!
Spikesagitta chapter 26 . 8/7/2007
OMG! your fic is just freakking amusing and funny! sure, the first few chapter weere serious and stuff, but the later chapters seem all fun and funny! cool!
BlazeStryker chapter 32 . 7/20/2007
Betsy must be wanting Wade to annoy others. But the music was so fiiting the occasion..

"My, ai, ay-ay-aii, WHOO!" as he plummeted, the last as he landed.
todd fan chapter 31 . 6/8/2007
I am catching up slowly, wahoo! Great stuff!
BlazeStryker chapter 30 . 5/16/2007
To: Wolfsbane, c/o the Xavier Institute

From: Your hopefully friendlier Spider-Man

Subject: All apologies, with a explanation tossed in for flavor

Dear Wolfsbane,

It's clear to me now, after having gotten over my own issues, that I was more than a bit of a jerk in our recent meeting. I managed to get the good furry Doctor to daisy-chain this letter to you as soon as I finish it, as I owe you and yours an apology and explanation.

I generally don't deal well with money in the first place. I'm not starving, but I'm likely the least well funded hero out there, and high society tends to grate on me. That had me on edge.

On top of that, personal issues make leaving these things for others to handle-painful for me. People DIE that way in my experience. People you care about die that way. I'm well aware of how talented you are now, Hank was quite enthusiastic in (literally) singing your praises. (Thank God he's a tuneful furball!)

That doesn't stop me from worryuing anyway, especially with the Goblin. Put it this way, Osborn's the reason someone I loved died. He caused it, and to this day I feel horrible I couldn't save her, despite there being no way I could have done any better.

From what Hank told me, naming no names, you had someone you cared about sacrifice his life for you. I won't demean that with any further commentary or comparison. Just know that I'm as possessive at taking the Goblin as you would be with that jerk who did it.

For what it's worth, I am sorry I was such a bonehead in dealing with it all. *Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.*

Apologeticly,

Spider-Man

.redivid a si sihT/This is a divider..redivid a si sihT/This is a divider.

I figure the man's about that way, and not above getting the bluefurred Beast to pass the note to Moira thus to Rahne, eventually.
gotanygrapes chapter 19 . 2/21/2007
This story is adorable and hilarious :) Great work!
todd fan chapter 28 . 2/17/2007
‘So, what’re you gonna buy first?’ Dani wondered. ‘I say you buy something really extravagant... Like a statue of yourself made out of solid gold!’

That would be the COOLEST
todd fan chapter 27 . 1/31/2007
Layla does amuse me so
todd fan chapter 26 . 1/14/2007
That quote amuses me, not a big deal, but it does, because I'm Welsh, and know we will one day take over the world, without sex appeal or laughs ;)

Woot the Plot Device...I mean.. Layla Miller!
needles chapter 24 . 11/16/2006
I didn't know Mr Immortal can do the fourth wall thing too.
Jader chapter 16 . 11/16/2006
so why the sudden switch to x-23's real name?
todd fan chapter 25 . 11/13/2006
‘Oh, that’s just something that the press made up to scare people.’ The Scorpion snorted in derision. ‘Kinda like alligators living in the sewers, or... Michael Jackson!'

Marry me.