Reviews for Worth Fighting For
Gerren chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Why leave us with such a huge cliffhanger that it's not even funny?

Please continue this story, for the plot is very different and this story is truly interesting.
Tellurium chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Can I just say (despite being needlessly so)...

PLEASE UPDATE! You left us at one heck of a cliffy, it's not even funny. :(

I'm surprised not many have stumbled upon this story and left a dozen comments each to urge you on. You are very good at this. There are some things you can improve on, mainly on editing, POV, and tensing, but your plot is very rich and your imaging is very vivid and sure... I especially love the Robin/Starfire scenes which break my heart even after the 20th time I've read them. Your knowledge of the comic-book canon is also very impressive, and the thoughtful planning of the events here has me reeling. Reminds me of the comic-speak literacy of Adamant Eve, whose work set the bar of my standards so high that they changed my view of fan fiction forever. Haha.

Oh please tell me you haven't given up on this yet. :((

Good luck with all your writing endeavors!
Neko Saphira chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
Omg this story is awesome - the plot is obviously well thought out and I pray to god (or even to Trigon X3) that you update... no pressure of course X3

It's one of few Starfire-centric stories that keep her in character (sides the... 'evil' things)
Everlasting Chemistry chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
hey! i love this story it is hekka hekka hekka hekka hekka hekka hekka(must i go on) hekka hekka good! lol i love it. but i have one question and it is about this chapter. umm is robin beginning to fall in love with raven? please tell me by email or sumthing cuz lik its gonna rip me apart having 2 wait and wait for the next chapter or chapters 2 find out! lol u got me sittin on the edge of my seat dude! thats a good 1! lol haha i love this story and u rock!
PsychoSushi chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
Interesting. But the only problem I have with the fic is the multiple first person narration. It gets irritating after awhile. But I think you toned it down at the later parts of the fic.
Misanthropic Tendencies chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
Dude, you ned to update already, this story is soo good, and that was such an evil cliffhanger - update already!
crimsonangel chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
OMIGOSH! I went to your fic yesterday just to see if you'd updated and low and behold you had! I was so excited! I loved the chapter, the only quams I have is that it was too short for my liking, considering how much I like this story. Anyway thank you so much for updating and I can't wait for more!

UPDATE SOON!
Ashika chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
AH! YOU UPDATED! Is the world ending or something? I lurbed it. *sniffle* Write the next chapter now!

j00 r teh c00l357!1

-Me (Is going to stalk you unless you write more now!)
ForeverInFiction chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
I am so ecstatic right now! I have been waiting FOREVER for you to update! You couldn't describe my happiness in words right now! Wow I am really pathetic.

Alright well, this chapter was amazing! Also this plot line is really original, so it is like a huge gulp of fresh air. Whats also really great is that you keeps the charecters...well in charecter. Alot of authors can't seem to do that.

Actually don't mind my review. I am really hyper and also listening to Fall Out Boy and my mind is just...blah. But this update makes me extremely happy hence the hyperness.

Well UPDATE! Seriously, you can't take as long as you did last time, this story's way to good for you to not update soon.

Love

Caitlyn
Blah chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
I'm so glad you updated! I thought you had abandoned this fic. Took Raven long enough to figure ou Trigon was inside Starfire. Update soon!
Bree-2006 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Where are you! I'm lovin this fic to much for you to not update. Hopefully ya will.
Serina Tsuki chapter 8 . 5/16/2005
Whoa, like "dead" dead? Oh no, poor Cyborg! Please write more soon!
BLackTempestWolf chapter 8 . 4/28/2005
I'm kind of sad that you haven't updated this n a while. If you can, can you please update?
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
! CYBORG!

i'm not very fond of the guy, but i can't believe you killed him.

the cuddle on the couch was really cute... please update soon...
Azure7 chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
Wow, this is really good.