Reviews for Demon In My View
ibisnoxkai chapter 39 . 9/5
Wowowowow. I really liked this story, especially the plot and the ending. The mystery behind the attacks were so intense and mystifying, as were the relationship between Rogue and Gambit. And the ending was... spectacular. I can't describe it, it's too perfect. Just wow. This has to be my fave Romy fanfic ever.
Paulina Ann chapter 39 . 10/24/2014
Well, I loved it. :) Now I'm going to see if you did, in fact, write a sequel. I'm certainly hoping so. I found your story to be incredibly original. BRAVO.
Kamryn chapter 37 . 6/18/2013
Noooooo! I have been saddened! (Is that a word?) By the way, 'belladona' is the name of a posion.
VLOrfne chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
Like it
DaSwampRat'sCherie chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
"I do not enjoy confined areas."

I don't know why, but that line cracked me up. I don't know if it was meant to be funny or not, but I was laughing hysterically for minutes on end. it was weird. I blame these facts 1-I'm weird. 2-when I don't sleep, I become potentially psychotic. 3-when I don't sleep and have a steady supply of nectar of the gods (known as caffeine), I become die-hard mentally deranged. ahem, anyhoo, 'tis a very intersting story indeed.
DaSwampRat'sCherie chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
yeah, so this is like, what, 7 years later? whatever. it's quarter passed one in the morning, insomnia sucks by the way, so this story has truly sent chills down my spine. I almost crapped my pants a couple of times because my demon possessed cats keep bursting into random meowing. it's super eerie. And, dont forget that something has been eating cat food on my front porch for the past half hour and it's freaking me out, but I'm too chicken to look at it. for all I know, you don't even keep up with this or anything, you've probably forgotten about this story... so yeah, I guess that's it... um, I would say keep up the good work, but it's a little late for that. right. bye.
Hope Hannigan chapter 39 . 7/23/2011
Wow. What a mind-blowing experience. Thanks for this amazing story. I'll make sure to check out the sequel.

If you ever need help with French, let me know. It's my native.

Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 39 . 7/27/2010
Loved it! Sooo great! Can't wait to read the sequal!
ALLREMS chapter 39 . 1/28/2010
Dejavu here but... If you're still out there- this was a great story. It was the perfect ending for Demon in my view... I know you have the sequel started. Havnt updated it in like years... but maybe it can be finished? Sorry had to ask. Your a great writer and I love the plot(s) line(s) you've created.
ALLREMS chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
WOW - not only was Rogue not captured by Sinister but it looks like Anabel has shown her how to control her powers and those of the psyches. I bet in the next chapter all the comatose get their souls back and come alive again. WOW what a chapter! GREAT!
ALLREMS chapter 24 . 1/25/2010
that was just dirty of farrat! But still gotta give the guy props, no one would go to so much trouble if they didn't care.
ALLREMS chapter 22 . 1/25/2010
Another exciting chapter... so now I know what the alive xmen have been upto but what about Pietro and Toad? they left when it all got started, right? Oh and wheres Sabertooth?
ALLREMS chapter 17 . 1/25/2010
sigh, sob

what an amazing chapter! you really outdid yourself. everything was perfect and really heartfelt. one of my favorite romy scenes to say the least.
ALLREMS chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
so sad ... i wonder how come this gohst isnt attacking rogue?

another great chapter... are you talking about scott and emma frost getting together?
ALLREMS chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
ha ha i could just imagine remys payback - would be fun to see rogue pull the same stunt, i bet she can pick up a girls number or two.

nice very nice