Reviews for Wizarding Betrothal
Lily is really ooc
Eylia Riddle chapter 24 . 4/10
Really great story. Loved it
Through Darkness chapter 24 . 2/25
SO GOOD. I really wish there had been more. Like them trying to actually date in sixth and seventh years. James' mom being annoying about 'when are you going to make wedding plans, damn it', Sirius trying to date Laura, Mike having feelings for Lily, maybe? James finally telling Lily who that dog is, maybe James having a bad quidditch season or thinking about leaving to be an auror?

The point is I really really enjoyed this fic, so thanks for that.
demigoddess29 chapter 21 . 1/16
WHY WHY WHY DOES SHE DO THIS? DOES SHE NOT KNOW THAT JILY IS GOING TO HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT? WHY MUST SHE DRAG OUT THE MISERY? AHHHH...

Fic's lovely, THANK YOU for completing it. I hate when I'm in the middle of a great fic and BAM the last update reads 00-00-04.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
i dont like benji he just needs to leave and let lily and james be togther tbh like omg stop
pissmeoff chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
I hate benjamin he steals james
blueice2449 chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Lily has no idea about the Marauders' secret.
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Wow
At Leisure chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
This is so great from start to finish. I loved this Lily, she was so real. I mean I didn't think she was being selfish...she was fifteen for God's sake. James was awesome, as was Sirius. I even liked Benji ;) I have only one problem though...Lily never told James that she loved him. I mean one little sentence at the end would have been great. But that doesn't mean that the story is lacking in any way. It was a truly engrossing read, I could not put my mobile down...James n Lily are my new fav couple n you write them soooooo well.
221B Bakery Street chapter 24 . 2/12/2014
This. Fanfiction. Is. Amazing.
Oh my gosh, I love your work. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Somebody chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
awhh - that was brill
Ayine chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
Great!
It's AU, but I still really like it.
I also like the fact that, although it's different, you kept their character traits. I'll definitely be reading more of you!
Juliette Grimm chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
I'm going back to school tomorrow and I'm a tad nervous because it's a new school but you see this story is making me less nervous and I'm smiling and I might be able to sleep now and It is all thanks to you and your penmanship so...THANK YOU
Juliette Out :P :) :P !) (that should be the real winking thing not: ;) so )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
How would get parents have done that though if they were muggles?
Bloodredfirefly chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
This is amazing. It's just so original and different and clever and beautiful - and it's not cushy either. They have problems that need fixing, and there's no sudden 'I love you' to smooth everything over. It's so much more real. Thank you for writing this.
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »