Reviews for Wizarding Betrothal
puppyloverhca chapter 2 . 3/11
HOW THE FUCK DID LILY KEEP HER TEMPER? I would have walked in late to dinner and pretend to have forgotten so my mum and dad can't yell at me.
Silverfyre16 chapter 3 . 1/15
Omg, I almost had a heart attack when he said his name was Sirius. I was like "HUH? ISN'T THIS A LILY AND JAMES STORY?! DID I GET IT WRONG? ARGH!" The age gap surprises me a bit too.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
This is great, but extremely ooc
Viv chapter 24 . 10/11/2016
Beautiful! Lovely! Imagine all the compliments in the world, I'm giving them to you
natalieeannee chapter 24 . 7/18/2016
well this plot and characterization was completely unexpected to me!

Lily being rebellious, the whole work of Mr. Potter, the relations of the Mauraders.. Petunia.. etc.!

Kept me reading and loving the whole thing for sure! Though, everything was very unexpected to me.

Thanks for writing! Nice work.
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 24 . 6/14/2016
This is amazingly perfect. It only makes what happens next even more devastating! AHH! 3 it
new fan chapter 24 . 10/29/2015
Wow, I just read your story from start to finish tonight and I LOVED it! Thank you for posting it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Lily is really ooc
Eylia Riddle chapter 24 . 4/10/2015
Really great story. Loved it
Through Darkness chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
SO GOOD. I really wish there had been more. Like them trying to actually date in sixth and seventh years. James' mom being annoying about 'when are you going to make wedding plans, damn it', Sirius trying to date Laura, Mike having feelings for Lily, maybe? James finally telling Lily who that dog is, maybe James having a bad quidditch season or thinking about leaving to be an auror?

The point is I really really enjoyed this fic, so thanks for that.
demigoddess29 chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
WHY WHY WHY DOES SHE DO THIS? DOES SHE NOT KNOW THAT JILY IS GOING TO HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT? WHY MUST SHE DRAG OUT THE MISERY? AHHHH...

Fic's lovely, THANK YOU for completing it. I hate when I'm in the middle of a great fic and BAM the last update reads 00-00-04.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
i dont like benji he just needs to leave and let lily and james be togther tbh like omg stop
pissmeoff chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
I hate benjamin he steals james
blueice2449 chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Lily has no idea about the Marauders' secret.
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 24 . 7/9/2014