Reviews for Wizarding Betrothal
natalieeannee chapter 24 . 7/18
well this plot and characterization was completely unexpected to me!

Lily being rebellious, the whole work of Mr. Potter, the relations of the Mauraders.. Petunia.. etc.!

Kept me reading and loving the whole thing for sure! Though, everything was very unexpected to me.

Thanks for writing! Nice work.
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 24 . 6/14
This is amazingly perfect. It only makes what happens next even more devastating! AHH! 3 it
new fan chapter 24 . 10/29/2015
Wow, I just read your story from start to finish tonight and I LOVED it! Thank you for posting it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Lily is really ooc
Eylia Riddle chapter 24 . 4/10/2015
Really great story. Loved it
Through Darkness chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
SO GOOD. I really wish there had been more. Like them trying to actually date in sixth and seventh years. James' mom being annoying about 'when are you going to make wedding plans, damn it', Sirius trying to date Laura, Mike having feelings for Lily, maybe? James finally telling Lily who that dog is, maybe James having a bad quidditch season or thinking about leaving to be an auror?

The point is I really really enjoyed this fic, so thanks for that.
demigoddess29 chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
WHY WHY WHY DOES SHE DO THIS? DOES SHE NOT KNOW THAT JILY IS GOING TO HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT? WHY MUST SHE DRAG OUT THE MISERY? AHHHH...

Fic's lovely, THANK YOU for completing it. I hate when I'm in the middle of a great fic and BAM the last update reads 00-00-04.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
i dont like benji he just needs to leave and let lily and james be togther tbh like omg stop
pissmeoff chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
I hate benjamin he steals james
blueice2449 chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Lily has no idea about the Marauders' secret.
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Wow
At Leisure chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
This is so great from start to finish. I loved this Lily, she was so real. I mean I didn't think she was being selfish...she was fifteen for God's sake. James was awesome, as was Sirius. I even liked Benji ;) I have only one problem though...Lily never told James that she loved him. I mean one little sentence at the end would have been great. But that doesn't mean that the story is lacking in any way. It was a truly engrossing read, I could not put my mobile down...James n Lily are my new fav couple n you write them soooooo well.
221B Bakery Street chapter 24 . 2/12/2014
This. Fanfiction. Is. Amazing.
Oh my gosh, I love your work. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Somebody chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
awhh - that was brill
Ayine chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
Great!
It's AU, but I still really like it.
I also like the fact that, although it's different, you kept their character traits. I'll definitely be reading more of you!
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »