Reviews for Wizarding Betrothal
gaarapanda5 chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
ok...now at the end it makes sense )

i was wondering why his first name was sirius and his last name was potter...

great story!
dead killer-just do it or die chapter 24 . 12/21/2007
Fantasticc fic ive ever read!

well this is my fifth or sixth as far as i remember well anyway awsome story.

KEEP WRITING!

cheers

dead killer
Jaliy chapter 24 . 12/20/2007
Awesome story!Totally different!

Great job!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 24 . 12/19/2007
that was so good! and so funny at times! sirius is great and lily is refreshing. james was just too sweet, shame he's not real._ thanks for writing.
dead killer-just do it or die chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wonderfully great start.
unique.normality chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
lol

interesting

good writing

whats with the age difference, though?
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 24 . 12/7/2007
Aw so cute :D
Lozenge727 chapter 24 . 12/6/2007
Brill! One of the best Lily/James fics i've read!
eNiReHtAc chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
omg...i remember reading this sotry 2 years ago and i'm still reading it...b/s it's one of the best i've read that;s for sure...would be great if there was a sequal!
leannie123 chapter 24 . 10/1/2007
great story i loved it
Licky chapter 15 . 8/26/2007
Damn you! I'm up till 1:33am reading your story and I really should have fallen asleep by at least 11. And now I'm going to be dreaming about it.

Great story! :) Very interesting take on the Lily James relationship! I can't wait to read more.. And I'm sure I will tomorrow night.
msdarling chapter 24 . 8/21/2007
so cute

i really enjoyed it!
sugarspun chapter 24 . 7/13/2007
i just reread this fic, it's in my favourites, and what i love about it is the fact that lily and james are by no means perfect. they fight, make mistakes, and are very selfish. but that's what makes it so brilliant.
Cherry chapter 24 . 7/10/2007
I have to say that I totally LOVED your story, although I was a tad un-shore of James’s feelings towards Lilly. In one chapter he expressed that "Then, not only would he fulfill the contract, but he would also have an adoring little wife to boot" and I was under the impression that he only wanted Lilly to love him because of the whole jail thing.

But over all this is a great story and I enjoyed reading it.
Cherrysinger chapter 21 . 7/1/2007
Wow...Lily seems really child-like. As if she doesn't quite understand anything at all. Just commenting. Of course I realize that she's only 15, and everybody has their own flaws, it's just that her emotional struggle seems very simplified.
1,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »