Reviews for Wizarding Betrothal
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 24 . 11/4/2011
Aww! That was so cute! Awesome story!
coffeeshopau chapter 24 . 11/1/2011
i'm having a really shit day and reading this made it so much better. this story is so great. i love it lots:)
agardenoflupins chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
I love this so, so much (: I've read it about eight times.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
this has to be one of the best james and lily fanfictions ever! and i've read a LOT! congrats on an amazing fic! x
Bagoosa chapter 24 . 4/21/2011
I've read this story before, but I wanted to come back and read it again. It's really a great story.

Do you know what a durian is? It's a fruit from Southeast Asia that smells like sewage but is supposed to be one of the best tasting fruits in the world. (kind of like stinksap) ;)
timunderwood9 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
The implication in this chapter seems to be she *would* have gone out with him, had she not already promised James she wouldn't be dating. Thus making it so the limitations caused by her situation are brought strongly back into her mind.
Loslote chapter 24 . 3/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story! The character development was realistic and gripping, and the plot was fascinating. :)
may-bell-rose chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
LOVED IT! 3!

SO FREAKEN CUTE!

MBRxox
Elvira Iula chapter 24 . 12/6/2010
Awww! Such a sweet ending. :D I'm pretty sure I read this same story a few years ago when it was still being updated. I believe I lost track at chapter 20. :) I'm glad I found it again! Great story! Than you for writing it. :D
Essie chapter 24 . 12/4/2010
I loved your story. I just now read the whole thing. I loved it. SO MUCH I loved how you tied everything together in the end. However I do wish that Sirius and Laura ended up together. That would have been awesome. Seriously. I loved this story. It was super sweet and I enjoyed reading it. THANKS!
N.A chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
Three words my friend; YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT.
YU chapter 24 . 11/17/2010
this story is amazing! I hope to see more like this. Its just so sweet and i am constantly wishing that i was lily as i read it:D
hamlet08 chapter 24 . 6/22/2010
soooooo cuteeee! ahhhh this was a really REALLY good story! [: thankss for the story.
hamlet08 chapter 21 . 6/22/2010
OMG STUPID LILY IS SOOOO STUBBORN! D:
hamlet08 chapter 19 . 6/22/2010
OMG WHY DOES SHE THINK THAT JAMES WONT FALL IN LOVE WITH HER? OMG ITS SOOOOO ANNOYING! but anyway, great story! [:
1,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »