Reviews for Wizarding Betrothal
newyorkers chapter 20 . 8/6/2009
holy crap! Angry james wow.

I have to say though Lily is acting so immature in this chapter and i sorta just wanna slap her and say 'you aren't an adult, get it?'

and i know she's meant to be immature as a 16 yr betrothed to an adult, but geez i blame everything on her. gr/ lol
newyorkers chapter 19 . 8/6/2009
i really like the effect of pairing his words with her thoughts/ prepared speech. It was a very nice effect. But i really do wish that Lily could be more confident, its kind of frustrating. But who wouldnt feel flustered and confused around James.. he's so yummy. lol
newyorkers chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
I feel so sorry for Ben. I hate him and love him all at once. He's sweet but he's not giving up on Lily! gr...
newyorkers chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
it looks like slowly lily and james are building up their relationship, i hope i havent spoken to soon, but i love them together!
newyorkers chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
haha, yay, im really happy things were all patched up by the end of the story. i have to say im surprised that lily hasnt asked about their nicknames, goes to shoes how absorbed she is in her own problems.
newyorkers chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
i'm really enjoying this story, its nicely written. The only problem is that as a harry potter fanfic the level of magic in this story is a bit disappointing, as much as a i love the drama a few spells here and there would be interesting/
newyorkers chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
wow i really wasnt expecting this to happen. i honestly thought James was in love with her and just being a little pathetic. but i cant wait to see what drama ensues from this development!
newyorkers chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
hm Lily is annoying me a little with her adamant refusal of James, i mean how can she resist pure perfection.. i really hope James turns up in Hogwarts somehow!
newyorkers chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
im so impressed with James, all his answers to his questions are just perfect. But that also brings me to my issue, James needs something about him to mix things up in this story. Maybe his being a quidditch star will make all her friends annoying around her or whatever.
newyorkers chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
oh wow, this regulus thing is a really good twist to the plot and this chapter also reminded me of petunia, why wasnt she in the story earlier. I cant wait to see how she responds to James.
newyorkers chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
I'm a little surprised at the reaction Lily had to potions and potions ingredients, considering she was supposed to be a potions whizz, is that for a particular reason?
newyorkers chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
this was such a cool chapter! man i seriously love James!
newyorkers chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
This was a very cute scene, i hope to see more of James' perspective because he's just soo adorable!
newyorkers chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
hm, James sounds so perfect and charming... swoon! i'm really curious about why they arranged the marriage though, i cant wait to find out!
newyorkers chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
oh my goodness, i've never seen a story like this, im definitely intrigued. But how old is Lily exactly in this story, she seems a bit too much like a petulant child.
1,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »