Reviews for Wizarding Betrothal
DarlingBlonde chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I love the story so far! Please post more soon . . . :)
SakuraTree101 chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
I just started reading your story and I really like it alot. I feel kinda sorry for Benji, unless he turns out to be some crazed stocker or something, cuse that's just creepy...
lilred-07 chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
poor ben, but i totally get that lily cant, i wonder if regulus is gonna tell sirius and james, what if he believes him!omg write the next chap fast i got to know what happens, i love his story!
krcube chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
oh! benji is so sweet.. its really kinda sad that hes so sad. heh.. anyway, i loved sirius in your fic. and james too! and lily, and erm, just about everyone. nice ficcy.
ItsLily2U chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
Ohmigosh! That little sneak is evil! Lily has to get fall madly in love with James, and she has to do it soon! She has to! Aww.. poor James- he's going to find out about her near-'snog' with Ben and he's going to be all sad... I hope he's going ot be in the next chapter! But really, I don't like Ben- he's too.. un-James. James is the only one for Lily, and she promised him she wouldn't date anyone else! So she can't, or I'm going to have to change my s/n! Nah, I'm just kidding, but I really do hope u put up the next chapter soon- and that James is in it!
SiriusJamesRemus'sgirl chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
This was a great chapter! So was the last one. Is this Benjamin as in Benji Fenwick from the fifth book? He was briefly mentioned in it. I really like his character so far. You should have him give Lily alot of trouble with this whole love sick thing. Well Happy writing

SJRsgirl
Sweet Sarcasm chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
Hey! This story sounds rockin good, so update soon!
tollehousecookie chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
Okay, well I'm not so fond of this chapter. I mean it would have been fabulous if not for the whole betrothal thing. I hate that you did this to Benji, I mean it's like he was so cute and sweet about everything, and now it's like all he gets for falling for his good friend is a slap in the face. I mean, it's not fair or something. I still think he should fall for the brilliant blond Julia, but whatever. I suppose if crushing Benji's spirit is vital to your story then go ahead and plow him like there's no tomorrow. Sorry I've been a little mean, I just hate it when one of the few decent males (even if it's just a story) gets a slap in the face for doing nothing wrong. Oh well, it was still a very well written chapter, and please update soon. Once again I applogise for being harsh.
Rauq chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
Wow, just had a fluent readthrough and won't have enough sleep because of you. Thanks so much. I really like your story. Although at first it had maybe some Mary Sue aspects (do you skate?) you ultimately had me hooked with the humorous remarks, the tension and the loveable characters. Keep it up, it really is getting better with every chapter. Great story, this is going in my bookmarks.
kitkat chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
AW! I like benji a lot but i think that you should have lily tell him about james and her betrothal. Its so sad that he has feelings for her and she'll never be able to have the same feelings. even if she did she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. But the story is lookin pretty good. keep on writing. i want a new chapter soon.
LavenderSoapSmellsGood chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
I liked the chapter. hehe, Benji kinda made James sound, really sweet and popoular and etc. etc.

I think Lily should think about that, and start to think that getting engaged to James isn't all that bad... lol

Hmm, I don't kno if I honestly like Benji all that much... I mean, he's nice person and all... but sort of lacks the personality that Lily looks for... or maybe, I'm looking into it too deep :)

Neway, I hope he does eventually give up on her... I mean honestly, I can't see another pair better than Lily and James... duh, I mean J.K. Rowling made it that way... slashes are weird :)

lol. great chapter, if I haven't said that already, but I suppose I have :)

Update soon!
TigerLily chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
OK...i feel REALLY stupid. Oddly enough when i reviewed the first chapter i wasn't aware that there were, indeed, more chapters! I dunno why but i just got confused! So that's why my review is so weird and asking you to continue your fic. I would love to have it continued but now that i realize that this fic has been out sicne the 29th and i just discovered it i feel really stupid saying "I've already added you to my favorites" and everything! So sorry about that! lol. Anyways great fic! Cheers.

~TigerLily
TigerLily chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Wow! This seems like a really interesting fic! Your idea is totaly unique and new! I love it when i find a fic like that! A lot of the fics now are so cliched and over done! Please keep this fic up! I've already added you to my favorites. I'll check every day! Keep up the good work! Cheers.

~TigerLily
Lils chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
Another excellent chapter! Please bring James back in the story soon! Please!
ahhmeii chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
james should go to hogwarts one day soon. i dont know why but i really dont like benji. i mean hes okk but james and lily are such a better couple. everyone knows that. soo please and bring sirius too that way he can make fun of his brother.
1,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »