Reviews for Wizarding Betrothal
Jill chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Damn, mate! That was a bit evil, nearly giving your loyal, worshipful, and adoring fans a heart attack merely three chapters in. When you said her intended's name was Sirius, I was terrified that Sirius's best friend would be James Black, who Lily would fall in love with and suffer whatever the consequences are of attempting to break a magical contract. I can't wait for you to continue this, as it's bloody brilliant, and I'm craving more of "Sirius" Potter already. I'm hoping you'll have more interaction between Lily and the Potter parentals in the future, as well as a more involved explanation of why Lily's parents forced her into this arrangementin the first place. UPDATE ASAP! I'm dying to know what obstacles lie ahead for Lily and James!
Agloechen chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
i love love love this story!

poor james, now he has to make her love him AND make her break up with her boyfriend!

and i like smack! he sounds really funny!

update soon!
zresamar chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I LUV UR STORY! PLEASE UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON! :)
virgo-valentina chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
i really liked this story. come on...bring on chapter 5!
Lily Natalia Evans chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
I love how you're putting inline skating in this story! I don't really do it myself, but it gives this story a little bit of personality instead of the old cliche! It's so cool! Keep up the good work! I'm loving it!

ZombieGurl98 chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
Cool, I liked this chapter. The age difference isn't REALLY that big of a deal. I mean My parents are seven years apart, and my best friend is only a teenager and is in a serious dating realtionship with a 48 year old... Anyways just thought I'd share that bit of info, UPDATE ASAP!
Agloechen chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
i love your story! i like the plot and how you describethe characters! great!

while reading the first two chapter, i wondered how old both of them were, but you did a good job clearing it up!

please update a.s.a.p.!
Inappropriate Goat chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
i really like that. It was sweet and funny.

good job!
Lily Natalia Evans chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
*gasp* Thank goodness it wasn't Sirius, I was worried there for a moment. It's not that I don't like Sirius, it's just that Lily and James are much better! I can't wait to see how Lily falls in love with James!

ZombieGurl98 chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
Cool, I absolutly love this! Update ASAP!
Lily Natalia Evans chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
YAY! It is James! So...did Lily and James not go to the same school?

realsugarbaby chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
awe. that is sweet. I cant wait to find out what is going to happen next.
Lily Natalia Evans chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I like this story! Is the person James? Well, off to read the next chapter.

Eliza Evenstar chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
I love this story! You have a really good plotline going on and the characterizations are good. I can't wait to read more.. This is definitely an interesting spin on the standard love/hate relationship between James and Lily. Thank you for being creative, it is rather tedious to read the same old plotlines over and over again. Please update soon!

-Eliza
OstrasizedPotato chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
i like the start of this... i'm gonna go read the next chappie...
1,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »