Reviews for Blue Knight
Blues chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Good fanfics about the best character ever made, Dekar.
Kitt chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Just letting you know, I put a link to your story on my Dekar fan site ( ) in the Fan Work section. I always liked these stories. There aren't enough good Dekar stories out there.
Melvik chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
i love the story. dekar's my favorite too. you should write moretoo.
maximselan chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I love Lufia 2 too! it's my favorite Lufia game. You could also tell Dekar's way until he reached Kirmo laboratory.
Skaia chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
a wonderful Dekar-fic
Kashira chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
*hugs a dekar plushie* I loved this story! good way of explaining Deky-kun's escape!
TX chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I love Dekar too great story! It finally filled the old Dekar's escape cliffhanger that the game left _
The Jack of Spades chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
That was quite a good story, although you have a few spelling mistakes, particularly near the end. But all in all, I enjoyed this. It's about time this section got a story on Dekar, and one that was written well at that. He's my favorite character too in this game; as much as I like Guy and Selan, the two of them (along with the ever-boring Maxim) weren't really interesting after Dekar was gone. He made the game, basically.

Most of the stories we've been getting lately in this section aren't even worth a cursory glance, but this is an exception. You have a lot of potential as a writer and this section needs more varied topics. I think I speak for every Lufia fan who visits this section when I say you should write something else - and hopefully soon :)
Jason McCracken chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Good job...like the story and you break up the dialogue well. It leaves me wanting more though...further descriptions and details...maybe a little more drama in Dekar's escape...but as you can tell from even seeing how long my story is, I'm usually long-winded. All in all a good show...even though I never liked Dekar that much in the game.