Reviews for The Omega Weapon Part One
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Y U No Update?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
great ..know where i can find the rest of it.
CaptPicardNCC1701 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
great
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
gah! i cannot believe you left it there...
Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This was pretty good. You should be being paid to do this. You know that, don't you?
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Your fanfic will adapt to service us. Continue the story or you will be assimilated.
AliciaF chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Wow! This is a great story! Please continue! Oh, by the way, I love the formating you did with this story!
manda chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
You should really finish the story, it could be a really good storie if it had an ending.
Adrienne Drusilla Daae chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
If you don't continue this series soon, I swear to all things holy I'll track you down and make you! This is a wonderful story, and reminds me eerily of Peter David's actual books. If you don't mind, I'm going to be nitpicky now . . . The fast-paced action is exactly like it is in the books, which is a good thing. As for the character interaction, it could use a little more dialogue. I think the Mark McHenry could seem a little more useful, and so could Shelby. Besides the fact that Shelby wouldn't just take Calhoun yelling at her like that. I'm a stickler for detail, and while the descriptions are good, the history of the Omega weapon could be a little more clear.

Just a few suggestions, and keep updating this!
Roberta chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Good story...
Daine Yuy chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Please continue! I am a big fan of New Fronteir and yours is very close to the original feel of the series! I am eager to find out what happens.
Marcus Rathbauer chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
Absolutely great! Well written, thrilling, simply... goood! :) I really hope there are more parts coming up!
Rose chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Very Good. Except that you would never refer to Cap't Calhoun as "her ex-fiance" in a crisis situation - even if she was only thinking it. Nor would Calhounbrag like that at the end.
Collec2r chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
Verrrrry niiiice :-)
Jayz chapter 1 . 5/23/2000
This is great! I haven't seen anyone else try and write an story with the best crew, the Excalibur's. Are you going to finish this, or maybe write some other stories?