Reviews for Anger
Balcom Works chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
oh! X3 I love it! I love these kind of stories! I really appreciate the way you portrayed this story and St. John Allerdyce! It was a thrill to read!
Illusional Facade chapter 10 . 9/9/2006
god.. this story is really awesome. especially the fact that it's so angsty and emotion-filled. i love it. and john and bobby being gay just made it even better. ;) you did a wonderful job with this story, and it'll go under my favourites. please keep on writing such great stories! -su.
TEARDR0P chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I loved the fan fiction. I wish Pyro would have had a happy ending with Iceman though. :[ Anyways, it was really great and I think you should make a sequel. I mean this was based off X2 so why not make a sequel based off X3? :] Well, keep up the good work. Buh byez.
Rima chapter 10 . 6/12/2006
Beautiful

I had tears in my eyes at the end

I'm sad John didnt have his happy ending

Can't you make another one for him? :[

I loved how you portayed both of the characters

wonderfull!
Rikku Highwind chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Sweet! I did always find it kinda funny how The Pyro and The Iceman got along so well.

~The Lil' Cajun

"Hey, hey, you! Yeah, you. With the chicken bone necklace and the goofy-looking outfit - you responsible for this?" - A Gambit quote
Ayden chapter 10 . 12/21/2004
This story is extremely well written...you got into the mindset of John very well. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the great story...the characterization and plot were well formulated! I really liked it!

~Ayden
Coletterby chapter 10 . 12/15/2004
this 9s realy realy gd. soz i haven't reviewed in a couple a chaps but every time i tried a huge man eating spider jumped out of my computer! i've had 2 be reincarnated around 7 times now. damn spider
Deathly Nightshade chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
I think this is a really good story. It shows good points of view I think the real characters would take. Please write more because this is a good story.
udonluvr8 chapter 10 . 10/24/2004
Great story! Are you going to write a sequal?
Silverone3 chapter 9 . 10/22/2004
wow! that was great!
Clay chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Hey!I guess i should clear somethn up! U see, im kind new to this whole fanfic stuff, and i dont really use the net that much,(not to mention iv lived almost my whole life (and still do) in Europe), so i didnt really know that the "slash" thing only stood for romantic pairing. Anyways, i guess i take back what i said, altough im not into that,it might have been a bit harsh,i dont know!

All in all, considering its a m/m (which now i kow exactlly what it means!), Congrats, it aint that bad ;p, well written,! Keep it up!
Yukichu chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
Ah, lucky Rogue. She's got (or had) two cuties trailin' after her. Please update soon~X2, yay!
Yukichu chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
Oh.. great chapter~ I hope Bobby and John get back together, but Rogue.. un. Ok well then, I can't wait for your next update!